10 posts in this topic

I have a question I got hurt the year my husband came to this country and now it is time to turn in our paperwork to change his status and I'm still out on workers comp and wanted to know do I have to write a letter explaining my income situation in my packet because my tax return is not going to show what income I am still getting.  

Filed: Timeline

ROC- removal of conditions does NOT require you to prove income. You only do that once, youve already done it and was approved for the aff of support. They do not care if your income changed or you no longer meet the guidelines. You do have to show various proof of bonafide marriage. Lots of threads about what to submit for ROC. You do submit tax returns but they are not evaluated for income- just to verify you do or do not file taxes together/address/etc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
8 hours ago, peaceandblessing said:

I have another question should I mention my injury and his on my cover letter due to the fact we weren't really able to go anywhere until this year.

No, we never went anywhere either, that doesn't mean anything lol. All relationships are different, travelling is not a requirement, just added secondary evidence. 

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2016-07-14

NOA Date : 2016-07-23

Bio. Appt. : 2016-08-08

Interview Date : 2016-10-25

Approval / Denial Date : 2016-10-25 APPROVED

Green card Received: 2016-11-02

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2016-07-14

Approved Date : 2016-09-19

(F) Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.