16 posts in this topic

Hello. 

Had my interview for immigration visa.  Was told everything was fine but was given 221g form and asked to send proof of petitioners plan to restablish domicile along with my passport. Status on CEAC was ap. Once I sent the additional documents and passport, the status was updated but still said ap. The next day it turned to ready. Status has been on ready for two days. Does that mean it will be issued soon?

Edited by luckycharms

1 hour ago, luckycharms said:

Thank you. 

So what is the difference between “ready” and “administrative processing” on CEAC after someone has already had an interview and submitted additional documents that were requested on a 221G?

Am going through the same thing mine is on AP after sending two documents my fiance was missing. If your status is on ready it means it is getting ready to be issued give it a few days 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, daniandsebas2792 said:

Am going through the same thing mine is on AP after sending two documents my fiance was missing. If your status is on ready it means it is getting ready to be issued give it a few days 

not agree... we have "ready' since 24 Sept

18 hours ago, daniandsebas2792 said:

I hope so. 

16 hours ago, YulenkaF said:

not agree... we have "ready' since 24 Sept

Good luck. I hope you get it soon. 

16 hours ago, daniandsebas2792 said:

Oh in that case try calling the embassy that might help you

I called. They said the documents have been received and reviewed and that the case is under process. Not sure if that means normal process or administrative processing. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, luckycharms said:

I hope so. 

Good luck. I hope you get it soon. 

I called. They said the documents have been received and reviewed and that the case is under process. Not sure if that means normal process or administrative processing. 

and even if to write-answers are standart and not clear

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

HI guys I had interview on the 18th of September and the we were waitind for my  sputum results they were supposed to be in by 12 of November  till now I haven’t heard anything yesterday I called and I realize my date has been updated only but my status is still saying admin processing is it ok to email them embassy 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.