RC and JE

End of year Guyana interviews

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 11/9/2018 at 10:26 PM, Chris&Ale said:

That's about 2 1/2 months away. Geez. Sorry it wasn't any sooner. 

I just checked your timeline. Your received your NOA2 on July 31st and you have to wait until mid-January for the interview? Dang... that's a long wait for an interview date. 

Good luck!

Thank you.. I think we were lucky to get that date for the interview.. I was able to get an medical exam date for January 14th for her.  We will probably  be there for 2 weeks to have everything completed.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, Chad97 said:

I was able to get an interview date of January 18th and the medical exam scheduled for January 14 th..

They just sent a letter with the date.. we did not get to choose the date.

Wow Congratulations!  I have been so busy I wasn't able to check.  When did you get approved?   That is when they placed you in Queue for the interview.  Wow I got approved 11/7/18 while I was in Cuba with my husband and I see by others that the CR-1 is taking about 4 months.  So dissapointed.  I am continuing praying though, God is the only one in control.  Will love your input. You can message me as well. Thanks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi everyone, I was hoping to get some answers on the embassy available dates in Guyana but I see they are not allowing you guys to choose your date. I am from Guyana just got my NVC case # so I will be doing my medical and scheduling my interview soon if you guys need any info or help about Guyana I am always here to help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 10/30/2018 at 4:38 PM, RC and JE said:

Hi everyone. Someone in another forum just got an interview date in early January 2019. She said that was the first available date. Has anyone who is petitioning their fiance from Cuba through the Guyana embassy received an interview date lately? If so, what date did they give you? I'm wondering what happened to all of the November and December interview dates.

My case is CR1. at the end of the month, they assign interview date. but as of today, nobody received an interview date. we are 13000 in fb under reunificacion familiar and nobady

reported it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.