Jump to content

AOS interview for minor

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Today I received the I-797-c for my wife's 10 yr old daughter. My wife already has her 10 yr green card. Under You must bring everything I understand except the one for supporting evidence of your relationship, such as copies of any documentation regarding joint assets or liabilities you and your wife may have together. This may include tax returns, bank statements, insurance documents, property documents, rental agreements, utility bills, credit cards ect.....  does this apply in this case, since wife has already got her 10 year green card. Should I just bring everything we sent plus new documents or does this not apply to the AOS of a minor and refer to if we were adjusting my wife's status. I am wondering if this is just a form letter and they are just listing everything as if it was for marriage based.

Edited by me55592a

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.