TBoneTX

Left-Wing Political Violence During the Trump Era

104 posts in this topic

Just now, JimandChristy said:

It all started at the top, has been for the past three years. Trump set the tone, he's the President of the United States, he has to take some responsibility in the discourse. It's hilarious that he is blaming the mainstream media for all of this. He is the leader of our country, his intention since day one has been to divide this country not unite us. He has only pandered to his base, he doesn't care about the 65% of the country.

This is the sort of behavior I am speaking of.

Be kind to your neighbors, and to strangers. I am not a fan of the President, but he doesn't control my actions. It starts with us, as we cannot control him.

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

If the media is biased, then they must be included in the media.  I saw many headlines labeling the person mailing these packages as the MAGABomber (certainly a play on the Unabomber as well as dig at Trump) before anything was known about this idiot.  This is highly irresponsible and adds to the fanning of any of the anger flames out there on both sides.  Trump should not get a pass, the Democrat leaders should not get a pass, and the biased media should not get a pass.

Hey, Bill.

I'm not saying they should get a pass. I'm saying that I think the change has to start with us, cause the last time I checked, you and I couldn't control the media... Only our own actions. :)

Sure, they need to be held accountable, but I can't make them be. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 minute ago, JimandChristy said:

It all started at the top, has been for the past three years. Trump set the tone, he's the President of the United States, he has to take some responsibility in the discourse. It's hilarious that he is blaming the mainstream media for all of this. He is the leader of our country, his intention since day one has been to divide this country not unite us. He has only pandered to his base, he doesn't care about 65% of the country.

I guess if it started three years ago from the top then we can place the blame clearly in the lap of President Obama since he occupied the top seat three years ago.  Additionally, the president does not control the press (this is not Russia, is this Russia), so yes, the media is part of the problem with their biases in fanning the flames.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Hey, Bill.

I'm not saying they should get a pass. I'm saying that I think the change has to start with us, cause the last time I checked, you and I couldn't control the media... Only our own actions. :)

Sure, they need to be held accountable, but I can't make them be. 

I completely agree, it starts with us, but unfortunately there will always be extremist out there.  Those folks regardless of their sides, need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I completely agree, it starts with us, but unfortunately there will always be extremist out there.  Those folks regardless of their sides, need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I have seen people the last few days say they thought it was someone on the left trying to cause havoc. I kept my mouth shut because I wanted to think better of people. Now it seems like it isn't. There are no apologies. No one wants to admit they were wrong. Instead of hoping it's some nutcase who just wants to hurt people, they assume it's a nutjob from the 'liberals' because of the midterms. There's no sense in that. Shoot, I didn't want it to be one of the weird people who plaster their van in weird stuff, but it was. Where do we go for here? What excuses do we make for him, if he is guilty? Do we blame the media, or do we blame the mental problems? Do we blame that bias that he had, or do we say that it was the President's fault?

Nasty, nasty circles.

1 minute ago, Marty Byrde said:

Why you say that ???

If you look at it, you notice that the most recent posts are made AFTER his arrest. The last posts made are in Jan, and then 2017. It is likely that the page was hacked, or that it was made by someone who is mentally sick and was waiting for the next psycho to come along so they could play pretend and rile a bunch of people up.

I posted that the last page. It's fake. Just trying to rile people up.

Filed: Timeline
10 minutes ago, JimandChristy said:

It all started at the top, has been for the past three years. Trump set the tone, he's the President of the United States, he has to take some responsibility in the discourse. It's hilarious that he is blaming the mainstream media for all of this. He is the leader of our country, his intention since day one has been to divide this country not unite us. He has only pandered to his base, he doesn't care about 65% of the country.

If you think it has only been for the past three years, I think you have been missing the ailments in this country for many years.  

As far as uniting the country, I think Trump has done a much better job of this than Obama did.  In spite of his silly twitter posts.

Just now, Satisfied said:

If you think it has only been for the past three years, I think you have been missing the ailments in this country for many years.  

As far as uniting the country, I think Trump has done a much better job of this than Obama did.  In spite of his silly twitter posts.

Ironically, I have to agree.

Trump has sent people back to a time where they felt like they had to fight for their community. I don't like it, but if early voting is showing us one thing, people are ignited in their communities and have strong feelings about their representatives.

Again, a really weird time to be an American. 

Filed: Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Trump has sent people back to a time where they felt like they had to fight for their community. I don't like it, but if early voting is showing us one thing, people are ignited in their communities and have strong feelings about their representatives.

Weird, and sad, at the same time.  I recently closed my FB account because I don’t see what my friends are doing, all I see is bickering about politics.  Don’t need that in my life.  I have all the arguing and discourse I can handle right here in CEHST.  

I find myself wanting to be elsewhere for the first time in my life.  A beach with a breeze and a smooth drink in my hand.  And no news anywhere within 10 miles.

2 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I guess if it started three years ago from the top then we can place the blame clearly in the lap of President Obama since he occupied the top seat three years ago.  Additionally, the president does not control the press (this is not Russia, is this Russia), so yes, the media is part of the problem with their biases in fanning the flames.

No as soon as Trump came down on that escalator and announced his run for President in 2015 is when it started. It was all born out of calling Mexicans rapists etc etc. That is when all of this nasty rhetoric started from and he has been solely responsible in accelerating it in his rallies.

K1 Visa Timeline
15th Dec 08 - I129F posted to VSC
1st June 09 - Interview at 9am, Medical at 2:50pm
15th June 09 - K1 Visa approved and received
23rd June 09 - Point of Entry (Atlanta, Georgia)
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline
25th Aug 09 - AOS + EAD + AP posted to Chicago Lockbox
2nd Oct 09 - EAD + AP Approved
22nd Oct 09 - AOS Approved
30th Oct 09 - Green Card in hand!

Removing Conditions Timeline
29th Sept 11 - I-751 posted to VSC
26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

20th Feb 15 - N-400 posted to Lewisville Lockbox

15th June 15 - Interview

1st July 15 - Oath Ceremony

NOW A US CITIZEN!

50 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

Uniting though in a negative way. He's trying to do it by bullying in what he deems to be the opposition. He has in now way united this country, his behavior, attitude has made it worse not better.

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

So far we've had bombs sent to:

Barack/Michelle Obama (Former President/First Lady)

Bill/Hillary Clinton (Former President/First Lady/Secretary of State)

Joe Biden (Former Vice President)

George Soros (Millionaire Democratic Donor)

Maxine Waters (Congress woman)

Corey Booker (Senator)

Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Former head of DNC)

Eric Holder (Former Attorney General)

CNN (Media organization)

John Brennan (Former CIA Director)

Tom Steyer (Millionaire Democratic Donor)

Kamala Harris (Senator)

James Clapper (Former Director of National Intelligence)

Can you imagine the carnage if just a fraction of these bombs went off on their intended targets? This will probably go down as one of the biggest domestic terrorism cases in US history and the FBI is saying there are possibly still more bombs out there? I think James Comey and Robert Mueller need to check their mail carefully.

Edited by JimandChristy

K1 Visa Timeline
17th July 09 - Married

AOS + EAD + AP Timeline

26th Sept 12 - Approved

Citizenship Timeline

15th June 15 - Interview

NOW A US CITIZEN!

2 hours ago, Jaquelly said:

If you look at it, you notice that the most recent posts are made AFTER his arrest. The last posts made are in Jan, and then 2017. It is likely that the page was hacked, or that it was made by someone who is mentally sick and was waiting for the next psycho to come along so they could play pretend and rile a bunch of people up.

I posted that the last page. It's fake. Just trying to rile people up.

Gotcha thanks 

Edited by Marty Byrde

2 hours ago, JimandChristy said:

You forgot to include "in my opinion" or provide a reference for your statistical analysis or his.motivation, please stick to some attempt at facts