payxibka

Petition approved

104 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, EliAnon said:

Davao City, why 

My fiancee has a cousin in law who is a June filer.  Just on the off chance.   Mine is from cebu 

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

My fiancee has a cousin in law who is a June filer.  Just on the off chance.   Mine is from cebu 

right on, im going over there in December. We're both pretty excited that my work gave me time off

Hopefully they and My fiancee and I get approved in December. Fingers crossed and prayers lifted 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

right on, im going over there in December. We're both pretty excited that my work gave me time off

Hopefully they and My fiancee and I get approved in December. Fingers crossed and prayers lifted 

I'm leaving in 16 days.   Wasn't expecting an October petition approval 

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Yeah no kidding. I feel so bad right now, I included too much of those WU receipts 😢

Timeline
7 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I just actually went back and look at the pictures of my petition package I took. I labeled the place where the WU Receipts are as

'In person meeting documentation and receipts "Proof of ongoing relationship and in person meeting"'

27 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I'm leaving on the 16th.  Going to spend a couple weeks in the Philippines with a surprise trip to Hong Kong and Macau for my Thanksgiving and an early Christmas present for them.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

19 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

I just actually went back and look at the pictures of my petition package I took. I labeled the place where the WU Receipts are as

'In person meeting documentation and receipts "Proof of ongoing relationship and in person meeting"'

Don't stress on it now.  Just relax and look to the future.  There will be plenty to stress about later without worrying about the past. 😁

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I'm leaving on the 16th.  Going to spend a couple weeks in the Philippines with a surprise trip to Hong Kong and Macau for my Thanksgiving and an early Christmas present for them.

So am I. I  am sure there is a zero chance we are on the same flight.   I fly msp-ord-icn-ceb

YMMV

2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

So am I. I  am sure there is a zero chance we are on the same flight.   I fly msp-ord-icn-ceb

ORD-HKG-MNL  I should be in Manila just before midnight on the 17th.  What time are you at ORD?  My flight leaves out of Terminal 5 at 2:00 pm on the 16th.

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
7 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

ORD-HKG-MNL  I should be in Manila just before midnight on the 17th.  What time are you at ORD?  My flight leaves out of Terminal 5 at 2:00 pm on the 16th.

My flight from ord  is 11:30 am on the 16th from t5

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:36 PM, John & Rose said:

I want to copy and paste this to every group!  There is so much bad information out there.  Signatures on the back of the passport photos.  Notarized photos to prove who is in the pictures...it is really weird here at times... More is not always better.  They have instructions, just follow them.  I can't imagine what the adjudicator feels when he opens a petition full of things that he doesn't need or want to see.

I agree John.  I used rapid visa to help me with my petition.  I got the approval notice in the mail today.  I am so excited!!!  Anyways, rapid visa said I only needed 10 pictures, and passport stamps, and hotel receipts, and a few other things.  I did not need chat transcripts or anything like that.  It was a pretty minimal packet, and it was approved.  As long as you have what they request, and it is organized and easy to look at you are fine.

1 minute ago, Todd55 said:

I agree John.  I used rapid visa to help me with my petition.  I got the approval notice in the mail today.  I am so excited!!!  Anyways, rapid visa said I only needed 10 pictures, and passport stamps, and hotel receipts, and a few other things.  I did not need chat transcripts or anything like that.  It was a pretty minimal packet, and it was approved.  As long as you have what they request, and it is organized and easy to look at you are fine.

Congratulations!!!  It is almost over now!

IMG_5168.jpeg

thank you!  petition was received on May 7th, and it was approved on October 23rd. I only check my mail once a week so it was probably sitting in my mailbox for a few days. Haha! yes, really excited I want to get going on everything now, but I need to calm down today I'm so excited just going to relax and let it sink in for a few hours.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, EliAnon said:

I have been sending my fiancee some cash for the last year. In my petition I included my western union receipts? Is that a bad thing or a good thing.... 😮

Of no value for the I-129F petition.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.