payxibka

Petition approved

104 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Names printed on the back of the passport photos .. yes.   But signatures .. not.  ;)  

I know of people who have been approved without it but I can only imagine that it was because the adjudicator could determine who the petitionner was and who the intending visa applicant was.  In a same sex petition that result may not be possible 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

You mean just follow the printed directions?  I would have never thought of that.  Things are weird now.  There is a lot of bad info out there.

Ya .. novel idea for sure.   :lol:  

There has always been bad info out there..  making this process twice as difficult.

You ever watched the movie - Live-Die-Repeat  ?      That is what it's like trying to get people on the quick and easy path as each new person shows up.   :lol:  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 3:55 AM, Hank_ said:

You need proof of having MET IN PERSON WITHIN TWO YEARS OF FILING THE I-129F PETITION, and you are BOTH free to marry.    Pictures from 2014-15 have no value for the petition process.

This adds nothing for the I-129F petition either as it doesn't prove you met in person within the required time frame, nor that you are free to marry. >>  ..  all the screenshots of our skype, text messages, facebook conversation   <<   Save it for the interview. 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/i-129f-petition-process.html

the time frame is you have to meet the petitioner in person in 2 years right? we dont have any idea 2014-15 is not necessary.but we put it tho. because we met in 2014 and continue our relationship since today. we watch a lot of videos from youtube on what to put in 129-f and some put a lot of evidence like screenshots conversation etc.. my fiance is single never been married.

Timeline
On 10/24/2018 at 11:46 PM, payxibka said:

Overkill.  2014-2015 evidence is meaningless for the petition.   Skype and Facebook evidence of your real relationship is unneeded for the petition because the uscis is looking for certain evidence to approve the petition and that stuff is not on the checklist.   Proof of meeting within the last year,  proof of termination of previous marriages,  statements of intent and proof of us citizenship of the petitionner, etc.  Is all

my fiance petitioner is never been married and us citizen by naturalization we are both born in the philippines

Timeline
14 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

the time frame is you have to meet the petitioner in person WITHin 2 years OF FILING right? we dont have any idea 2014-15 is not necessary.but we put it tho. because we met in 2014 and continue our relationship since today. we watch a lot of videos from youtube on what to put in 129-f and some put a lot of evidence like screenshots conversation etc.. my fiance is single never been married.

Neither of you have been married, then there is no divorce/annulment documents .. very clean and easy petition.

I truly don't understand the overloading of the I-129F petition with excessive documentation that doesn't relate to the I-129F petition, USCIS has no interest in looking at anything that doesn't relate. 

..    Best rule is -  Never DO-DO when DO will DO.      Follow the i-129f Instructions Checklist

Screen shots and chat logs are good for the embassy interview.   But do nothing for the I-192F petition process at USCIS.

10 minutes ago, kittyanne said:

my fiance petitioner is never been married and us citizen by naturalization we are both born in the philippines

This is for later, but keep it in mind being that your fiance is a naturalized citizen:

Your fiance (petitioner) for the visa application process .. later at USEM .. will need to provide a CENOMAR, same as you, IF he lived in the Philippines for a year or more from the age of 18.

Here is info for about 5-6 months from now ;) 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
On 10/27/2018 at 12:28 AM, Hank_ said:

Neither of you have been married, then there is no divorce/annulment documents .. very clean and easy petition.

I truly don't understand the overloading of the I-129F petition with excessive documentation that doesn't relate to the I-129F petition, USCIS has no interest in looking at anything that doesn't relate. 

..    Best rule is -  Never DO-DO when DO will DO.      Follow the i-129f Instructions Checklist

Screen shots and chat logs are good for the embassy interview.   But do nothing for the I-192F petition process at USCIS.

This is for later, but keep it in mind being that your fiance is a naturalized citizen:

Your fiance (petitioner) for the visa application process .. later at USEM .. will need to provide a CENOMAR, same as you, IF he lived in the Philippines for a year or more from the age of 18.

Here is info for about 5-6 months from now ;) 

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

omg thanks! so i also need to provide his cenomar during USEM interview? is he the one to get his cenomar from the philippines?

Timeline
1 hour ago, kittyanne said:

omg thanks! so i also need to provide his cenomar during USEM interview? is he the one to get his cenomar from the philippines?

He should be able to order online then have it delivered to you.   https://www.psaserbilis.com.ph/Default.aspx

Have your fiance email you copies of his ID for when the CENOMAR is delivered to you (do not order this too early, embassy wants the CENOMAR to be less than 6 months)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, payxibka said:

Not only that but it's my third petition, navigated the waiver request process.  I should get my head examined for doing this again. 

Third You say.

Can we get some background info on the other two.

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

On 10/24/2018 at 11:37 AM, kittyanne said:

i wish to do this also but just to be sure we put all the evidence we have. (4-6 photos of each year we are together, 2014-2015, coz he visits once every year, pictures with relatives/family and packaged gifts.. i put all the screenshots of our skype, text messages, facebook conversation that i saved) and all evidence that you can think of. just to prove our love is real❤️lol. i hope we will get approved next month! 

All those in the bold aren't really needed but I hope you didn't submit many pages of those. There have people on here literally had a 3 ring binder full of pages of the bolded actually cataloged by month/year. The majority of what I sent in was pictures of us together with her family, ticket and hotel receipts. USEM is actually a pretty lenient embassy and usually if there is a problem with them issuing a visa then it's a serious problem. 

On 10/24/2018 at 5:08 PM, Hank_ said:

Ya .. novel idea for sure.   :lol:  

There has always been bad info out there..  making this process twice as difficult.

You ever watched the movie - Live-Die-Repeat  ?      That is what it's like trying to get people on the quick and easy path as each new person shows up.   :lol:  

Tokenfreak owes you and Greenbaum a commission))))))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

And then there are all the PMs I get ... ;)   

I shouldn't talk smack. My time is coming up and my memory is not what it used to be. I am sure I will have some questions))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, boris64 said:

I shouldn't talk smack. My time is coming up and my memory is not what it used to be. I am sure I will have some questions))

O.T. .... Old Timers

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.