J❤️J

Where to send I765, I485, and I131

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I'm a little confused. I was going to send all 3 forms (i485, i765 and i131) to 131 South Dearborn, Chicago ..... But now I'm wondering if I should be sending form I765 to a different address???

Do I send all forms together in a pack or do I separate them? I live in Hawaii and came in as a k1 fiancee. I married my fiance soon after. Any advice? 

18 minutes ago, J❤️J said:

Hello,

I'm a little confused. I was going to send all 3 forms (i485, i765 and i131) to 131 South Dearborn, Chicago ..... But now I'm wondering if I should be sending form I765 to a different address???

Do I send all forms together in a pack or do I separate them? I live in Hawaii and came in as a k1 fiancee. I married my fiance soon after. Any advice? 

All together in one envelope, with each form and supporting documents for each form seperated in three seperate packets inside... to Chicago. USCIS will then ship off the different application packets to the appropriate service centre (much like your I129F was mailed to Texas but then sent to another service centre for processing).

Most commonly, the I765 and the I131 get processed at the National Benefits Centre (NBC) and the I485 will be sent to your local service centre in your state unless there is a backlog at your local SC and then it will be sent elsewhere for quicker processing.

It all gets mailed in together though and to Chicago for K1s.

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Keep in mind though...you quoted one address in Chicago.

Depending on how you mail your package, there are two different addresses just like in Texas for the I129f.

One for when you send it USPS and one for other types of couriers. Make sure you are sending it to the correct one based on what method of shipping you are using.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.