changbaihou

Receipt letter for dependent kid_VERIFICATION OF INCLUSION OF DEPENDENT IN FILING OF FOR FORM I-751

8 posts in this topic

I filed one I-751 for both myself and my dependent son, since he got the conditional green card at the same day as me.

I already received the Notice Receipt (extension letter) but my son hasn't received anything.

Yesterday I called USCIS and they gave me my son's case number. I checked in the 2 online USCIS official case trackers but both couldn't recognize my son's case #.

My question is: Is the name of the letter my son supposed to receive is VERIFICATION OF INCLUSION OF DEPENDENT IN FILING OF FOR FORM I-751 ?

My son needs it for his travel and driver's license application.

Please help! Thanks all you guys!

👆 Let's go to this thread to discuss the timelines in Nebraska (LIN) center! 👆

• 2 weeks later...

Have you found out any information regarding this?  We just received my husbands NOA (and extension) for ROC.  He has 3 kids here with us, their green cards are attached to his ROC but the extension letter doesn't even mention their names or anything.  IDK how my step son is going to renew his drivers license or travel...

On 10/25/2018 at 4:10 PM, AnaInAmerica said:

Have you found out any information regarding this?  We just received my husbands NOA (and extension) for ROC.  He has 3 kids here with us, their green cards are attached to his ROC but the extension letter doesn't even mention their names or anything.  IDK how my step son is going to renew his drivers license or travel...

any update for your kids? My kid is still waiting and nothing received so far.

👆 Let's go to this thread to discuss the timelines in Nebraska (LIN) center! 👆

• 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 10/25/2018 at 1:10 PM, AnaInAmerica said:

On 10/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, changbaihou said:

any update for your kids? My kid is still waiting and nothing received so far.

Hi there, came across this post, hoping either of you are still around to provide an update. Did you ever receive the extension letter for your dependents? If so, did you have to call in and request it or was it sent automatically at a later date?

Thanks!

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

K-1 & K-2 Process (Completed in 4 mos. 8 days)

1/19/16: I-129F Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight

4/1/16: NOA2 Approval :dancing:

5/17/16: Interview :star: - APPROVED :dance:

5/25/16 Visas in hand! :thumbs: 

8/5/16: Wedding (L)

AOS/EAD/AP Process, K-1 & K-2 (Completed in 4 mos. 15 days)

9/21/16: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

10/24/16: AOS Cases (I-864) RFIE recv'd hardcopy [Day 29]

12/23/16: AOS Case Status Updates - Interview Scheduled, text recv'd [Day 94] :dancing:

1/17/17: EAD/AP Combo Card recv'd via USPS Priority Mail [Day 119]

1/27/17: AOS Interview :star: - APPROVED!! :dance:  [Day 129 / 120 w/ 9day RFIE delay]

1/27/17: AOS Case status update - Approved | 1/31/17: New Card in Production | 2/1/17: Card Was Mailed

2/4/17: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:

ROC Process, Spouse & 2 Step-Sons (Completed in 23 mos. 22 days)

1/25/19: Package recv'd by USCIS via FedEx overnight [Day 1]

1/29/19: NOA notice date, text & email recv'd, routed to CSC

2/1/19: NOA 18mo. Extension Letter arrived in the mail, for wife only [Day 7]

3/13/19: Filed SR for non-receipt of NOA for I-751A dependents [Day 48] | 3/21/19: Recv'd NOA for 2 stepsons [Day 56]

4/29/19: Biometrics (Scheduled) Appt Completed [Day 95]

8/28/20: Case Status Update - RFE [Day 582 ~ 19 mos. 4 days] | 11/20/20: Case Status Update - RFE response recv'd [Day 666 ~ 21 mos. 27 days]

1/7/21: Case Status Update - New Card in Production :dance: [Day 714 ~ 23 mos. 14 days] 

1/15/21: Green Cards Arrived :thumbs:[Day 722 ~ 23 mos. 22 days]

All done for now! :)

13 hours ago, MariaR323 said:

Hi there, came across this post, hoping either of you are still around to provide an update. Did you ever receive the extension letter for your dependents? If so, did you have to call in and request it or was it sent automatically at a later date?

Thanks!

Hi,

I had the same situation for me and my kids.  The USCIS do not send a letter for the dependents on the application.  I called USCIS and they told me the best thing to do was to make an INFOPASS appointment to get a stamp on their passports.  That's what we did with my NOA letter. They got a stamp on their  passport valid for a year, and that is what they have been using to travel back and forth to Mexico.   I hope this helps! good luck!

Timeline
49 minutes ago, monicat71 said:

Hi,

I had the same situation for me and my kids.  The USCIS do not send a letter for the dependents on the application.  I called USCIS and they told me the best thing to do was to make an INFOPASS appointment to get a stamp on their passports.  That's what we did with my NOA letter. They got a stamp on their  passport valid for a year, and that is what they have been using to travel back and forth to Mexico.   I hope this helps! good luck!

This does help indeed, thank you for responding!

Quick quest, did they take their green cards or they're allowed to keep them with the stamp?

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

12/23/16: AOS Case Status Updates - Interview Scheduled, text recv'd [Day 94] :dancing:

1/27/17: AOS Interview :star: - APPROVED!! :dance:  [Day 129 / 120 w/ 9day RFIE delay]

1/27/17: AOS Case status update - Approved | 1/31/17: New Card in Production | 2/1/17: Card Was Mailed

3/13/19: Filed SR for non-receipt of NOA for I-751A dependents [Day 48] | 3/21/19: Recv'd NOA for 2 stepsons [Day 56]

8/28/20: Case Status Update - RFE [Day 582 ~ 19 mos. 4 days] | 11/20/20: Case Status Update - RFE response recv'd [Day 666 ~ 21 mos. 27 days]

1/7/21: Case Status Update - New Card in Production :dance: [Day 714 ~ 23 mos. 14 days] 

On 2/2/2019 at 7:31 PM, MariaR323 said:

This does help indeed, thank you for responding!

Quick quest, did they take their green cards or they're allowed to keep them with the stamp?

they kept their Green Cards, but they do not use them to travel or prove residency

Timeline
On 2/4/2019 at 8:38 PM, monicat71 said:

they kept their Green Cards, but they do not use them to travel or prove residency

Thanks again! 👍

Maria ~ U.S. Citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.