Cathy123!

help in delayed bringing of child to US from Phills.

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a US citizen. My filipina has now been here for 27 months. we recently applied for her 10 year visa. She is a single mother, illegitimate 8 year old daughter is still in Manila, living with her grandmother,  auntie and cousins. We all very much wish for her to be in the US with us. I've paid for her private schooling for over 2 years now and she's speaking pretty good English, learning math, etc. What all must I do to get our daughter to US? Thanks for replies. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Cathy123! said:

I am a US citizen. My filipina has now been here for 27 months. we recently applied for her 10 year visa. She is a single mother, illegitimate 8 year old daughter is still in Manila, living with her grandmother,  auntie and cousins. We all very much wish for her to be in the US with us. I've paid for her private schooling for over 2 years now and she's speaking pretty good English, learning math, etc. What all must I do to get our daughter to US? Thanks for replies. 

I want to follow this post coz im single mom too and im still waiting for approval my future husband want to take my kids straight away in u.s but i think its not good idea i need to takes time and learn each other..

But hopefully someone can explain here what we need to do have a good day and god bless

13 minutes ago, Cathy123! said:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.