Worriedmum

Previous Visa Denials effect on K1 Visa application

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
19 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Not really true. The only time they have an effect on a immigrant visa is if the person lied during the previous interviews and it is found it. The most common one for K1's is that the beneficiary claimed that he/she was married before in hope for a better chance at a visa when in reality they were never married 

what may happen if there is a difference about civil relations? 

When I told at the interview that I finished CIVIL relations at 2011, and in tourist visa I wrote  2015 I am still in them?

Do you know some information about that?

How do you think if I will write letter that I told not extra, that I did not want to say strange facts, that I just worried etc- may it help?

8 hours ago, Worriedmum said:

Hiya. Not sure you read my post all the way through  - I know it was a bit of a long one!!  Lol. But they have been in the process since December and are now at interview stage. I’ve had a lot of helpful replies about the question of whether previous denials would effect a fiancée denial so they have put ours minds at rest. We are very grateful to have found this forum

You’re right, it was too long to read. Too bad your daughter didn’t gone here hit advoce before applying for the B-2. Us Brits (and probably others) would have definitely advised her not to do that because of the very high risk of denial for that visa type for our demographic. 

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, Worriedmum said:

SHE GOT THE VISA APPROVAL!!!!  in and out of the Embassy in 30 mins!  Her fiancé accompanied her and they are now celebrating!!!

whew !!!   Now to crack on with the Wedding Plans 😍

wooow!!! soo happy for you! wish you happiness for all your life!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.