nadler Howard

Ghana members

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Can anyone in Ghana who had an experience or know anyone in Ghana who's visa has an error and how long it takes for it to be re-issued?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am from Ghana.... I will advise you get your petitioner to call the embassy.... Don't do it yourself

Have you such experience before where by, the issue was resolve by the petitioner? I called several times and on the 11th of this month, it change to admin processing. Have you had such experience or knows someone who does? I need someone who had experience or know who had such issue advice.

55 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Have you such experience before where by, the issue was resolve by the petitioner? I called several times and on the 11th of this month, it change to admin processing. Have you had such experience or knows someone who does? I need someone who had experience or know who had such issue advice.

Is your passport with them.... 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Is your passport with them.... 

Yes. I sent it back to them after detecting wrong nationality on the visa.

Timeline
19 hours ago, nadler Howard said:

Can anyone in Ghana who had an experience or know anyone in Ghana who's visa has an error and how long it takes for it to be re-issued?

Go to the embassy yourself and explained to them , I think they Will help you correct it the same day , because it had happened almost last two weeks for a VJ member and the person explained that his visa was reprinted again that very same day.

Edited by Moses Bee

Timeline
7 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

Go to the embassy yourself and explained to them , I think they Will help you correct it the same day , because it had happened almost last two weeks for a VJ member and the person explained that his visa was reprinted again that very same day.

The one you saying that was returned and issued the same day from Ghana?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

Yes , the same VJ member and I was the only person chatted with her on that basis !

I submitted mine back through DHL and today makes it the 12th day. How which i knew it can be renew same day, I would have gone there.

Timeline
19 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

I submitted mine back through DHL and today makes it the 12th day. How which i knew it can be renew same day, I would have gone there.

Check up this VJ member by name PhoenixBlaque , her husband was the one with that problem , he went there in person and explained to them ,and on that matter they reprinted again that Visa to him at that same day for him !

Edited by Moses Bee

Timeline
4 hours ago, TheDjans said:

Nadler, have gone to DHL in person to check if they've returned it?

I have not. The status on line change from Issue to administrative processing. I was waiting for it to change to issued and also receive message that is ready.

Timeline
4 hours ago, TheDjans said:

Please go to DHL to check. From what I ready on VJ,  the ceac site sometimes is not reliable.

Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.