Jump to content

17 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Can anyone in Ghana who had an experience or know anyone in Ghana who's visa has an error and how long it takes for it to be re-issued?

Am from Ghana.... I will advise you get your petitioner to call the embassy.... Don't do it yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am from Ghana.... I will advise you get your petitioner to call the embassy.... Don't do it yourself

Have you such experience before where by, the issue was resolve by the petitioner? I called several times and on the 11th of this month, it change to admin processing. Have you had such experience or knows someone who does? I need someone who had experience or know who had such issue advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

Have you such experience before where by, the issue was resolve by the petitioner? I called several times and on the 11th of this month, it change to admin processing. Have you had such experience or knows someone who does? I need someone who had experience or know who had such issue advice.

Is your passport with them.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, nadler Howard said:

Can anyone in Ghana who had an experience or know anyone in Ghana who's visa has an error and how long it takes for it to be re-issued?

Go to the embassy yourself and explained to them , I think they Will help you correct it the same day , because it had happened almost last two weeks for a VJ member and the person explained that his visa was reprinted again that very same day.

Edited by Moses Bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

Go to the embassy yourself and explained to them , I think they Will help you correct it the same day , because it had happened almost last two weeks for a VJ member and the person explained that his visa was reprinted again that very same day.

The one you saying that was returned and issued the same day from Ghana?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moses Bee said:

Yes , the same VJ member and I was the only person chatted with her on that basis !

I submitted mine back through DHL and today makes it the 12th day. How which i knew it can be renew same day, I would have gone there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, nadler Howard said:

I submitted mine back through DHL and today makes it the 12th day. How which i knew it can be renew same day, I would have gone there.

Check up this VJ member by name PhoenixBlaque , her husband was the one with that problem , he went there in person and explained to them ,and on that matter they reprinted again that Visa to him at that same day for him !

Edited by Moses Bee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheDjans said:

Nadler, have gone to DHL in person to check if they've returned it?

I have not. The status on line change from Issue to administrative processing. I was waiting for it to change to issued and also receive message that is ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×