192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Fah1860 said:

Good luck with your whole process. I called NVC today they said it’s still process.

You will your case number next. I believed you are close from getting it. Sometimes they are funny. I called before I got the case assigned and was told, they are working on it but got the notification for case assigned the next day.

2 hours ago, Leek said:

You will your case number next. I believed you are close from getting it. Sometimes they are funny. I called before I got the case assigned and was told, they are working on it but got the notification for case assigned the next day.

Thank you 

On 11/26/2018 at 9:49 PM, Fah1860 said:

When did the NVC received your case. Mine was on 26th October and I still didn’t get my case number yet.

Hey

Did you get you case number ?

NVC received our file on 27 October, and we’re still waiting 😒

Just now, MrsB2212 said:

Hey

Did you get you case number ?

NVC received our file on 27 October, and we’re still waiting 😒

I haven’t received yet. I called NVC yesterday and they said it’s still in process, it’s been 36 days since NVC received my case. Please update me if you here anything about your case

On 11/29/2018 at 2:52 AM, Fah1860 said:

Thank you! Please update us with whole process. Let me when start submitting documents 

Good luck!

is this where you submit the spousal support documents like income etc?

1 minute ago, Fah1860 said:

I haven’t received yet. I called NVC yesterday and they said it’s still in process, it’s been 36 days since NVC received my case. Please update me if you here anything about your case

I also called yesterday and the woman told me the same I’m always told. They are like robots. She said it would take up to 8 weeks. It’s 5 weeks today. 

14 minutes ago, MrsB2212 said:

Good luck!

is this where you submit the spousal support documents like income etc?

Yes, Have all the documents ready once you get the case number you will have to pay fees and submit all documents 

Hey guys

We got an email from NVC last night with our case number and invoice ID. 

So it took 6 weeks to get it. 

I'm going to login and get the ball rolling!

Anyone else just received?

How far from the interview are we know at this stage??

On 12/7/2018 at 3:57 AM, MrsB2212 said:

Hey guys

Did you pay the fees

On 11/30/2018 at 4:34 PM, Leek said:

I paid fees. Now how long will it take to process and what’s the next step. Please help please through this process 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fah1860 said:

I paid fees. Now how long will it take to process and what’s the next step. Please help please through this process 

It takes about 2-3 business days from the payments to process. After that, the will open the link to upload  support documentations. I am still to upload my documents.

Timeline
On ‎12‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 4:57 AM, MrsB2212 said:

Hey guys

Congratulations. You will get know about interview once your documents are accepted.

1 hour ago, Leek said:

It takes about 2-3 business days from the payments to process. After that, the will open the link to upload  support documentations. I am still to upload my documents.

I am collecting my documents. I have 3 years of tax transcripts ready working on AOS. I have joint sponsor so I will have him fill same AOS form, do you think I need anything else other than these documents.

On 12/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, Leek said:

Congratulations. You will get know about interview once your documents are accepted.

That’s great. 

We paid both fees , still waiting.

can you tell me which form

we send for 1040EZ.

Do we have to download it or can hubby use the copy he has from accountant who filed it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.