192 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:52 PM, MrsB2212 said:

You have to call everyday to find out what’s happening 

I agree 🧚🏽‍♂️

I called them today and they confirmed they received my case but have not entered it into the system.

They told me it will take up to eight weeks to enter it into the system.

I will give them a couple days and call them again. I hope they will enter it sooner than later.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, Leek said:

I called them today and they confirmed they received my case but have not entered it into the system.

They told me it will take up to eight weeks to enter it into the system.

I will give them a couple days and call them again. I hope they will enter it sooner than later.

Thanks.

Oh my gosh.   .... . I will start calling from next week. 

I really hope we don’t have to wait 8 weeks 🤭

Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Oh my gosh.   .... . I will start calling from next week. 

I really hope we don’t have to wait 8 weeks 🤭

I believed it will not take 8 weeks. They are just saying that to avoid us calling them everyday.

Let's hope for the best. The process has been long and continue to be long but it's definitely coming to an end.

On 10/20/2018 at 11:06 PM, Leek said:

Mine was sent to NVC on September 27, 2018 per the email I received from USCIS. However, I got a notification on October 11, 2018 stating that my case is sent to NVC.

I am confused because for about two weeks, I do not know why it was not sent by USCIS. I called the NVC and they told me they have not received my case. 

Edited by Zara7860

2 minutes ago, Savan said:

How bad is the call que to NVC? Cuz I have work in weekdays 1st shift.

Don’t worry you can call them after work too they open till 12 am midnight 

6 hours ago, Leek said:

I believed it will not take 8 weeks. They are just saying that to avoid us calling them everyday.

Let's hope for the best. The process has been long and continue to be long but it's definitely coming to an end.

Ya I think it is just to stop us calling 😂. I will start calling next week as out was sent on the 20th September 

I really can’t wait 8 weeks?! This needs to run a lot smoother now that we are approved!

im filling in my forms and everything as well as I don’t want to be delayed anymore. 

6 hours ago, Zara7860 said:

Don’t worry you can call them after work too they open till 12 am midnight 

Till midnight? Oh excellent. I’m in the U.K. so that’s good news! Thanks for the info 🙏🏾

On 10/24/2018 at 12:53 AM, Savan said:

How bad is the call que to NVC? Cuz I have work in weekdays 1st shift.

I waited around 25 mins to speak to an agent 

On 10/24/2018 at 12:55 AM, Zara7860 said:

Have they received your case now?

My case was sent October 20th. 

Today i called NVC and they received it on October 27th. 

The agent said they will email us the case number. 

Im going to call again on Friday. 

I will call Monday and Friday each week untill get the case ID as well as monitor emails. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, MrsB2212 said:

Have they received your case now?

My case was sent October 20th. 

Today i called NVC and they received it on October 27th. 

The agent said they will email us the case number. 

Im going to call again on Friday. 

I will call Monday and Friday each week untill get the case ID as well as monitor emails. 

Yes they received my case on October 19th and I have not called them since.

I am  now calling them and hope they entered my case into their system.

I hope we get the case numbers in the beginning of November.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 4:06 AM, Leek said:

Mine was sent to NVC on September 27, 2018 per the email I received from USCIS. However, I got a notification on October 11, 2018 stating that my case is sent to NVC.

I am confused because for about two weeks, I do not know why it was not sent by USCIS. I called the NVC and they told me they have not received my case. 

be calm i am also waiting for case number and mail from NVC dat my case has been received. its a month and 4days now and im still waiting

Timeline
1 hour ago, Teepee said:

be calm i am also waiting for case number and mail from NVC dat my case has been received. its a month and 4days now and im still waiting

Thanks for your advice. I am told to call back in the second week of the December.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.