The Nature  Boy

Georgia Dem gubernatorial nominee says 'blue wave' will include undocumented immigrants Kaitlyn S

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I thought this was interesting.

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

Sort of the main Democrat talking point of identity politics, but I supposed with the self-proclaimed Native standing nearby this candidate wanted to sound impressive.  Was is even more interesting is that the red wave if it occurs would be made up of the same mix of identities.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Living breathing American citizens have trouble voting, thanks republicans arbitrarily disqualifing  people who might vote for them, yet dead ones in Chicago are voting.

I would love to see the evidence supporting that particular spurious claim. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Timeline
1 minute ago, Póg mo said:

Living breathing American citizens have trouble voting, thanks republicans arbitrarily disqualifing  people who might vote for them, yet dead ones in Chicago are voting.

Please provide evidence of the GOP arbitrarily disqualifying people from voting.

33 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

I thought this was interesting.

“But the thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian Pacific Islander. It is disabled. It is differently abled. It is LGBTQ. It is law enforcement. It is veterans,” Abrams said to cheers. “It is made up of those who are told they are not worthy of being here ... those who are documented and undocumented.”

Sort of the main Democrat talking point of identity politics, but I supposed with the self-proclaimed Native standing nearby this candidate wanted to sound impressive.  Was is even more interesting is that the red wave if it occurs would be made up of the same mix of identities.

speaking of self proclaimed Indians. She has a Indian ancestor 10 generations removed, so she is claiming here heritage. Makes her like 1/565 . What a joke. 

Warren releases DNA analysis on Native American heritage, firing back

at Trump attacks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-releases-dna-analysis-on-native-american-heritage-firing-back-at-trump-attacks

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Marty Byrde said:

speaking of self proclaimed Indians. She has a Indian ancestor 10 generations removed, so she is claiming here heritage. Makes her like 1/565 . What a joke. 

at Trump attacks

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/warren-releases-dna-analysis-on-native-american-heritage-firing-back-at-trump-attacks

Shoot, 10 generations, it would seem a result like that would be treated as analytical noise within experimental error.   I suppose most people born here could make a similar claim.  I think my niece had something like that in her DNA analysis. 

10 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Ok here is your evidence that the deads vote in Chicago. Of course it's CBS a wildey right wing bunch of Nazi's so it cant be belived 

2 Investigators: Chicago Voters Cast Ballots From Beyond The Grave

40 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

how does requiring people to present documentation showing they match the registered voter preventing them from voting? do you honestly even consider thinking before responding? or does the spirit just move you?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Marty Byrde said:

at Trump attacks

i'll see you and raise you.......

https://politics.theonion.com/elizabeth-warren-disappointed-after-dna-test-shows-zero-1829766407

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

6 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

how does requiring people to present documentation showing they match the registered voter preventing them from voting? do you honestly even consider thinking before responding? or does the spirit just move you?

I have said this until I was blue in the face discussing one of the NC amendments that is up for a vote this election. The amendment calls for a mandatory usage of a voter id in order to vote here in NC. It is being promoted by the Republicans and of course it is being fought against by the Dems because according to them "if it passes then the General Assembly could force voters to get a id card that costs $100 which will disenfranchise the poor minorities". 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

4 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I have said this until I was blue in the face discussing one of the NC amendments that is up for a vote this election. The amendment calls for a mandatory usage of a voter id in order to vote here in NC. It is being promoted by the Republicans and of course it is being fought against by the Dems because according to them "if it passes then the General Assembly could force voters to get a id card that costs $100 which will disenfranchise the poor minorities". 

Here in WI ID cards can be obtained for free if you can't afford them and the democrats still fight voter ID legislation tooth and nail here. I guess making sure you are old enough to buy tobacco and alcohol is more important than making sure you are eligible to vote and are who you claim to be.

On another note its interesting the left claims out of one side of their mouth no illegals are voting and out of the other side encourage illegals to vote.

Edited by jg121783

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

7 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Here in WI ID cards can be obtained for free if you can't afford them and the democrats still fight voter ID legislation tooth and nail here. I guess making sure you are old enough to buy tobacco and alcohol is more important than making sure you are eligible to vote and are who you claim to be.

On another note its interesting the left claims out of one side of their mouth no illegals are voting and out of the other side encourage illegals to vote.

the duality of the DNC

Filed: Timeline
23 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Shoot, 10 generations, it would seem a result like that would be treated as analytical noise within experimental error.   I suppose most people born here could make a similar claim.  I think my niece had something like that in her DNA analysis. 

I believe the article was updated from 1/565 to 1/1024.  A sham, either way.

Edited by Satisfied