Uk2usa2016

London embassy interviews

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We have case complete and awaiting an interview. 

Am am I right in thinking our status changes to complete then in transit?

also I saw that there are only specific days the NVC sends out interviews as the London embassy only release them a couple of days a month, does anyone know if this is true?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, thatguyuknow said:

A month for case complete. Woaw, didn’t think it’d be that long. How did you find out your case was complete?

I called and called daily lol and they said it was complete but a supervisor was final review🤦🏼‍♀️  I checked ceac and had a message in there saying documentary qualified. No email though. I just checked 

what stage u at? 

Timeline
Just now, thatguyuknow said:

Submitted the documents on Monday. Thought it was gonna be about 2 and a half weeks for processing. It’s like uscis all over again lol

Lol U will be pleased to know my timeline with NVC is rare. It is usually about 10-14 days from what I’ve seen. So u shouldn’t be too far away 🤞🏼

What embassy?

uscis arghhhhh I get PTSD with that word 🤣🤣🤣

Timeline
1 minute ago, thatguyuknow said:

London, same as you. I’ll be comi from Glasgow though so that’s a drag. 

Hooefully you get your interview before the new year. That’d be exciting 

I had my medical today so that’s another thing crossed off. Have u had yours yet?

oh wow,. I was moaning from the West Midlands hahHa! 

Oh im hoping for a December interview 🤣🤔😳

where in in the USA is your wife?

8 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

where in in the USA is your wife?

PA

Oh woaw, what they let you arrange the Medical before the case was complete? I thought you had to take the Interview letter with you? 

Sorry that your thread is going off topic. 

Edited by thatguyuknow

Timeline
2 minutes ago, thatguyuknow said:

PA

Oh woaw, what they let you arrange the Medical before the case was complete? I thought you had to take the Interview letter with you? 

Sorry that your thread is going off topic. 

Haha it’s ok. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t gonna get an answer to it anyway 🤣

absolutely 🙂 I learnt it through here. As long as you have the NVC case number u can attend the medical. 

Just take a letter/email when NVC sent ur case number to log into ceac. 

Get it booked 🙂 

when I called they offered me the week after too, so I don’t think they are overly busy. 

Wow,. I’m PA too 🙂 where about? 

My husband is waiting on an interview also, I've been watching visajourney for ages and it looks like people with CCs in mid september got interviews in october, so it may be likely for a november interview 😄 His CC is october 4th. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Ariethesiren said:

My husband is waiting on an interview also, I've been watching visajourney for ages and it looks like people with CCs in mid september got interviews in october, so it may be likely for a november interview 😄 His CC is october 4th. 

Oh lovely. I heard they only release them certain days. Do u know if that’s true, have u seen it anywhere?

Timeline
9 hours ago, thatguyuknow said:

Pittsburgh. WBU

I'll call on Monday and get it booked. 

Probably try and get something in November. 

Up in the Allegheny national forest, about 2.5 hours north of Pittsburg. 

Yeah,I booked mine a month in advance too 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.