Boiler

To Understand Christine Blasey Ford, Take a look at Palo Alto University

91 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The invasion of Canada did not go too well 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

So we have Kavanaugh and even looking at the most deluded claims from Clintonistas does not come close to know Bill activities.

So shall we see SJW's outside the Intimate Moment with Bill show this winter?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Marty Byrde said:

Because he is winning. Its like being the top producing salesperson or top billing Lawyer every year at your company. You can come and go as you please and no one will dare mess with you.

If your losing however its a different story and the MDL has done a lot of losing here lately 

“America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”  You all know who said it

I know right, and to think his dad only left him $400 million. 

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
22 hours ago, Póg mo said:

We already have that with Trump. You know the mob who surrounds Trump at his fascist style rallies, chanting "LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP" OR "BUILD THE WALL", interestingly due process goes out the window when talking about the Clintons, but Kavanaugh must be afforded due process, and sexual assault victims are okay to be jeered at. Yes, but do go on with your imagined Democratic mob. As usual it is okay for Republicans do it, so long as you can pretend the other side is doing it. 

Have you ever watched, or been to a Trump rally?  I don't remember Trump ever calling for his supporters to be uncivil, or to keep kicking them (I hear Holder is attempting to walk that back now).  No one is calling for anything but due process for the Clintons, most of us just want an investigation as to their Russian collusion during the 2016 election :) and the handling of classified information. If that leads to prosecution then fine, but the evidence already shows an investigation is warranted. 

But since you say the GOP leadership is also calling for mod/fascist behavior, please provide links to the proof.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, Póg mo said:

I know right, and to think his dad only left him $400 million. 

and his current net worth is 3.5 billion dollars .. you dismiss the 3.1 billion pretty easy

44 minutes ago, Randyandyuni said:

and his current net worth is 3.5 billion dollars .. you dismiss the 3.1 billion pretty easy

when all He does is win, they have to find something to be  negative about. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

Actually we don't really know what he is worth. Smoke and mirrors.

June 14, 2013 RFE

10 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Actually we don't really know what he is worth. Smoke and mirrors.

ok, sure ... how sure of you of the 400 Million? Just a guess or do you have hard numbers and facts

Timeline
5 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

ok, sure ... how sure of you of the 400 Million? Just a guess or do you have hard numbers and facts

Nobody has hard numbers and facts, that's the problem. 

Here is a piece from vanity Fair about how hard it is to know either way.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-net-worth

June 14, 2013 RFE

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

Nobody has hard numbers and facts, that's the problem.

Here is a piece from vanity Fair about how hard it is to know either way.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/05/donald-trump-net-worth

No, that’s NOT the problem.  Who cares, really?  I don’t know your net worth, and have never wondered about it.

But as I said above, it’s really not that hard to find out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+net+worth&rlz=1C9BKJA_enPH771PH771&oq=trump+ne&aqs=chrome.4.0j69i60l2j69i57j0l2.6215j1j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

And FWIW, your article is over 2 years old.  Hardly a CE, and it’s only a HST in very few minds.

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

No, that’s NOT the problem.  Who cares, really?  I don’t know your net worth, and have never wondered about it.

Nor I yours, but then again I have not spent considerable time trying to convince people of my success. Perhaps Trump worship might not be such a thing, if people found out he is not nearly as successful as he claims? Especially the weird ones who say that his lying is okay so long as he is "winning" or whatever that even means.

56 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

But as I said above, it’s really not that hard to find out.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+net+worth&rlz=1C9BKJA_enPH771PH771&oq=trump+ne&aqs=chrome.4.0j69i60l2j69i57j0l2.6215j1j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

And FWIW, your article is over 2 years old.  Hardly a CE, and it’s only a HST in very few minds.

You know what they say? No news is old news.

June 14, 2013 RFE

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Póg mo said:

Nor I yours, but then again I have not spent considerable time trying to convince people of my success. Perhaps Trump worship might not be such a thing, if people found out he is not nearly as successful as he claims? Especially the weird ones who say that his lying is okay so long as he is "winning" or whatever that even means.

You know what they say? No news is old news.

Well, I know he has more money than I ever will, and more money than I could spend in 7 lifetimes.  Good for him and his heirs.  

I also doubt anyone worships Trump for his money.  Or for anything else, for that matter.  He is the president.  Once that's over, he will become just another billionaire again.

Lucky for you certain posters are gone.  I once posted a link that was about 2 years old, and he went on and on about it for days.  Guess he didn't believe your saying.

I'm struggling to figure out how being wealthy equates to being evil.  I could be missing something, but it sounds like his wealth is being argued as a bad thing?  Last I checked, we all have the same opportunity to generate wealth in this country.  Sure, it's a longer process for those who start out poor, and many of our wealthy start from an inheritance, but there's not any laws I'm aware of that prevent anyone from earning money.  And being wealthy does not automatically define a person's character one way or another.  I don't care how much money Trump has. I didn't vote for him, but as I've watched the past 2 years, if he keeps on the same course, I will vote for him in 2020. I don't know anyone who worships him. I don't. But I can acknowledge when someone is doing a good job. And when you get passed the media hate and see what he's actually doing, he's doing a great job as president. 

Edited by OptimusSpice
Spelling error