Boiler

To Understand Christine Blasey Ford, Take a look at Palo Alto University

91 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Very educative, explains a lot

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Enlightening 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

I will send my daughter there, she can get her BS In B.S., I can't think of a better way to prepare her for life as a victim

Edited by Randyandyuni

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Randyandyuni said:

I will send my daughter there, she can get her BS In B.S., I can't think of a better way to prepare her for life as a victim

She could become a republican? Victimhood is basically their stick. The liberal media is ruining our lives, the stupid librurals are calling us names, the liberals are taking our freedom. Need I go on?

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Stating the fact that the political agenda seen from the Democratic party leaders is absolutely an attack on our liberties is not the same as saying "i'm a victim".  It's identifying a problem, calling it out for what it is and saying I will fight it.  Hardly the same.

3 hours ago, Póg mo said:

She could become a republican? Victimhood is basically their stick. The liberal media is ruining our lives, the stupid librurals are calling us names, the liberals are taking our freedom. Need I go on?

And the left is still throwing a temper tantrum and having violent fits over an election they lost two years ago and a Supreme Court seat they recently lost so what's your point?

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Póg mo said:

So you are fine with the leadership of the Democrat party calling for more mob mentality?  I see this coming from Eric Holder, good old Maxine, the Clintons, etc.  As I have stated many times, there are radical factions on both sides, but I don’t see the GOP leadership whipping their supporters into a frenzy, calling for attacks, bringing baseless accusations or just generally being fascists.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
8 hours ago, Póg mo said:

So you watched it? Maybe there is hope.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

So you are fine with the leadership of the Democrat party calling for more mob mentality?  

We already have that with Trump. You know the mob who surrounds Trump at his fascist style rallies, chanting "LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP" OR "BUILD THE WALL", interestingly due process goes out the window when talking about the Clintons, but Kavanaugh must be afforded due process, and sexual assault victims are okay to be jeered at. Yes, but do go on with your imagined Democratic mob. As usual it is okay for Republicans do it, so long as you can pretend the other side is doing it. 

June 14, 2013 RFE

19 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

We already have that with Trump. You know the mob who surrounds Trump at his fascist style rallies, chanting "LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP" OR "BUILD THE WALL", interestingly due process goes out the window when talking about the Clintons, but Kavanaugh must be afforded due process, and sexual assault victims are okay to be jeered at. Yes, but do go on with your imagined Democratic mob. As usual it is okay for Republicans do it, so long as you can pretend the other side is doing it. 

the difference is, Clinton was afforded due process with far more damning evidence. If there were proof of Ford's sexual victimhood, Kavanaugh would not now be a Supreme Court justice, the MDL needed a more believable shill to be the victim. You are delusional  

Filed: Timeline
25 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

I truly have NO IDEA where you are getting your “news”.  Might be facebook only?  But Bill got his due process... beat an impeachment, in fact, because not one democrat would vote against him.  Hillary got her due process because in spite of heaps of evidence of her wrongdoing (just in the email BS alone), she should have been locked up, just like our soldiers and sailors are for committing crimes less than hers.

Kavanaugh did no wrong.  A sexual crimes prosecutor even said she wouldn’t touch the case due to lack of evidence.  If Ford’s claims have any truth to them at all, the worst thing that happened is some guy (was it Kavanaugh?  How could she remember him in 2018, but not in 2006 when he was appointed to the appeals court?  And when she cannot remember any other details about when or where?) anyway... some guy put his hand over her mouth to silence her protest at a party.  I don’t see that as sexual abuse of any sort.  Not even attempted rape, if both ran out as she said.

The democratic mob mentality is VERY real.  Open your eyes.  Democratic “leaders” (disparaging term) are calling for people to attack and disrupt republicans, and doing so publicly!  But I guess you see nothing wrong with a woman holding up a severed Trump head and a knife to make a statement, eh?  In many countries, she would have been locked up.  In some, she would have been put to death.

I just hope #walkaway continues to grow so this country can get back to some semblance of our elected officials actually serving our best interests.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Póg mo said:

img_0520.jpg?w=820

So taking that as a given how come Bill and Hillary get a pass?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Satisfied said:

I truly have NO IDEA where you are getting your “news”.  Might be facebook only?  But Bill got his due process... beat an impeachment, in fact, because not one democrat would vote against him.  Hillary got her due process because in spite of heaps of evidence of her wrongdoing (just in the email BS alone), she should have been locked up, just like our soldiers and sailors are for committing crimes less than hers.

Kavanaugh did no wrong.  A sexual crimes prosecutor even said she wouldn’t touch the case due to lack of evidence.  If Ford’s claims have any truth to them at all, the worst thing that happened is some guy (was it Kavanaugh?  How could she remember him in 2018, but not in 2006 when he was appointed to the appeals court?  And when she cannot remember any other details about when or where?) anyway... some guy put his hand over her mouth to silence her protest at a party.  I don’t see that as sexual abuse of any sort.  Not even attempted rape, if both ran out as she said.

The democratic mob mentality is VERY real.  Open your eyes.  Democratic “leaders” (disparaging term) are calling for people to attack and disrupt republicans, and doing so publicly!  But I guess you see nothing wrong with a woman holding up a severed Trump head and a knife to make a statement, eh?  In many countries, she would have been locked up.  In some, she would have been put to death.

I just hope #walkaway continues to grow so this country can get back to some semblance of our elected officials actually serving our best interests.

On the contrary, Hillary Clinton was subjected to multiple investigations, but not a single one found her guilty of any major wrong doing. Even Donald Trump called the Clintons good people, but I suppose this is one of the few times, you think he was lying.

People should not be complaining of mobs, but ignore the mindless mobs that turn up to Trump rallies.

June 14, 2013 RFE

Timeline
5 hours ago, Boiler said:

img_0520.jpg?w=820

So taking that as a given how come Bill and Hillary get a pass?

How come Trump gets a pass for industrial grade lying? Why are his lies, and half truths forgivable, but Hillary Clinton is the devil incarnate.

News flash, Trump is a billionaire only because of his daddy, otherwise he would be in Queens selling mattresses.

June 14, 2013 RFE

20 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

How come Trump gets a pass for industrial grade lying? Why are his lies, and half truths forgivable, but Hillary Clinton is the devil incarnate.

News flash, Trump is a billionaire only because of his daddy, otherwise he would be in Queens selling mattresses.

Because he is winning. Its like being the top producing salesperson or top billing Lawyer every year at your company. You can come and go as you please and no one will dare mess with you.

If your losing however its a different story and the MDL has done a lot of losing here lately 

“America loves a winner, and will not tolerate a loser, this is why America has never, and will never, lose a war.”  You all know who said it