abdo1

how long it takes approved petition to reach NVC

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

i recd the NOA2 faster when i had given them (on the application )  my email address

It is taking a long time now to get the case number from NVC

I  know people are telling you to call but only the USC can speak to NVC or USCIS about the case  / i should have said petitioner 

and i am assuming you are the Moroccan

your time would be better spent now preparing for the K1 intervew

getting all the needed info from the USC

Casa is hard / we were denied K1 in 2009 and took us 6 years to get approved

read this embassy reviews

read what the successful people say

GET READY

do not take this lightly as Casa denies most K1's

you need to be completely serious/ just getting thru the 1st and 2nd stage does not get u a visa

they approved only 8 in July and 0 in August

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics.html

'look at this site under NIV stats

allah yekbel

Edited by adil-rafa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 minutes ago, adil-rafa said:

i recd the NOA2 faster when i had given them (on the application )  my email address

It is taking a long time now to get the case number from NVC

I  know people are telling you to call but only the USC can speak to NVC or USCIS about the case

and i am assuming you are the Moroccan

your time would be better spent now preparing for the K1 intervew

getting all the needed info from the USC

Casa is hard / we were denied K1 in 2009 and took us 6 years to get approved

read this embassy reviews

read what the successful people say

GET READY

do not take this lightly as Casa denies most K1's

you need to be completely serious/ just getting thru the 1st and 2nd stage does not get u a visa

they approved only 8 in July and 0 in August

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics.html

'look at this site under NIV stats

allah yekbel

i am on IR1 not K1 , and its not me who will call, my wife lives with me in Morocco so she does all communications with them....thank you for the info really appreciated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
16 hours ago, Airman said:

Mine was approved on September 17th. No update so far 🧐

Hi, I see u r from Nepal. We r too. We also got approved on sept 17. Lets keep in touch for the NVC process. Some say that it tales two months to get the welcome letter from NVC. 🙄

Edited by ssgg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, ssgg said:

Hi, I see u r from Nepal. We r too. We also got approved on sept 17. Lets keep in touch for the NVC process. Some say that it tales two months to get the welcome letter from NVC. 🙄

Sure. I will update here as soon as i have anything new from NVC

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi, any of you received any update from NVC yet ? I called them yesterday and they said they have not received yet and suggested me to ask USCIS when they sent the petition, i called USCIS and they said, approved petitions are sent to NVC on same day. It has been 6 weeks since approval, not sure where is the disconnect 🙄🙄

Timeline
13 hours ago, Airman said:

Hi, any of you received any update from NVC yet ? I called them yesterday and they said they have not received yet and suggested me to ask USCIS when they sent the petition, i called USCIS and they said, approved petitions are sent to NVC on same day. It has been 6 weeks since approval, not sure where is the disconnect 🙄🙄

mine was sent 26 september and they received in 3 days, we called after 4 weeks the agent said there is nothing but we called again in 10 mnts other agent said they received it, last week i got my log in, so just call back again with different agent maybe will help you good luck...

Timeline
On 10/31/2018 at 6:52 AM, abdo1 said:

mine was sent 26 september and they received in 3 days, we called after 4 weeks the agent said there is nothing but we called again in 10 mnts other agent said they received it, last week i got my log in, so just call back again with different agent maybe will help you good luck...

Thank you. Finally they said they received my petition on 30th Oct and asked me to wait until it is entered in their system. I hope it will be entered in 2-4 weeks. How long it took for you to receive login once they received ?

Edited by Airman

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On 11/2/2018 at 6:06 AM, Airman said:

Thank you. Finally they said they received my petition on 30th Oct and asked me to wait until it is entered in their system. I hope it will be entered in 2-4 weeks. How long it took for you to receive login once they received ?

Ours was recieved by NVC on 10 oct, but still we have not got the case number. 

Timeline
On 10/10/2018 at 2:32 PM, abdo1 said:

allah yahfdek oysahal alik khouya chokran bazaf....

Magharibat l3alam lol 

Good luck guys lah ysahel

Our case was sent to the DOS on 24 october je pense qu'il est temps des les appeler n'est ce pas ? 

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 11/30/2018 at 6:14 PM, Airman said:

Hello guys,  any of you have received case number from NVC yet ? Please update.

when your case was sent to NVC ? our was received 30 sep, and got our case number in 4 weeks after they received it wish you best.

Timeline
3 hours ago, abdo1 said:

when your case was sent to NVC ? our was received 30 sep, and got our case number in 4 weeks after they received it wish you best.

Thank you, that gives some hope.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.