Mmaruyama

Malaysia Police Clearlance Request by NVC

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
1 minute ago, Musab said:

I'm CR1 visa and hence all documents must be submitted in CEAC before assigning interview date. Not sure about K-1 visa 

Oh thank you so much. I became only worried thought they made a new policy. Goodluck to you..🙏🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lucy&Jason said:

Why do you need to upload the COGC in ceac? Is this a new requirement? I just requested mine last sept. 4th and after 20days it can already be collected in my Country’s malaysian embassy. This is my 2nd time getting it with no problem at all.

For CR1 we need to upload all Pack 3 Documents to ceac NVC system for NVC to review before Sent you embassy. 

For K1 one after your guys got Case Number your case will direct to. embassy. 

And you can sent all you Pack3 documents to embassy. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ayah117 said:

When did NVC change this. 

They change all after July 2018.

if your Got Noa2 after May you will have the new system update to upload your Pack 3 Documents online.  

Timeline

Hi Everyone.

May I know how long dose it take to get police clearance. I have requested on 4th October,2018.  By fill on line form in web KLN. Now status still show up as inprocess.

Did anyone here know about the way to expedite CGC form Malaysia 

thank you. 

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.