Mmaruyama

Malaysia Police Clearlance Request by NVC

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
Just now, Musab said:

I'm CR1. I studied in Malaysia for 5 years and now residing in Sudan.

You are right the PC name is Certificate of good conduct (CGC). But i think they rejected mine because it's issued from the Malaysian embassy not Ministry of foreign affairs as stated in their website. Did they accept your CGC from the embassy?

I haven't had my interview yet. However, NVC accepted it and it went through CEAC they didn't tell me it was wrong...but i am worried they might ask. But it is strange because this is considered a certified true copy. I want to try get the original

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

I haven't had my interview yet. However, NVC accepted it and it went through CEAC they didn't tell me it was wrong...but i am worried they might ask. But it is strange because this is considered a certified true copy. I want to try get the original

Try to send an email to US embassy in Khartoum if they require the original one. And good luck in your upcoming Interview. 😀

Timeline
Just now, Musab said:

Try to send an email to US embassy in Khartoum if they require the original one. And good luck in your upcoming Interview. 😀

I did lol..they didn't reply. Thank you and just get the original one and be on the safe side. You can write a letter and ask someone you know in Malaysia to get it for you. How many police reports do you have btw? Just Sudan and Malaysia?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ayah117 said:

I did lol..they didn't reply. Thank you and just get the original one and be on the safe side. You can write a letter and ask someone you know in Malaysia to get it for you. How many police reports do you have btw? Just Sudan and Malaysia?

Two. For Sudan and Malaysia.

That's strange. I sent several emails and usually they do reply within two days. I asked them about the police certificate but they told me to contact NVC since my case still not at their possession.

Timeline
Just now, Musab said:

Two. For Sudan and Malaysia.

That's strange. I sent several emails and usually they do reply within two days. I asked them about the police certificate but they told me to contact NVC since my case still not at their possession.

I sent an email asking about something else..they replied. Then i sent another one about the Malaysian police report on Wednesday. They haven't replied yet. I hope they do on Sunday. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ayah117 said:

Strange, what current address did you give them?  Do you still live in Malaysia? and also what visa category are you? I called the embassy in Khartoum and asked them if I can get a police certificate they said they don't do that and the only certificate they give to foreigners is the certificate of good conduct. The one I have. I told them i read online that there is one that needs fingerprints they said that's just in Malaysia

Before there have new Process To Sent Pack 3 upload everything by website people have use This CGC as police Clearance before. 

My friend form Thai group have use this CGC certificate before. Request by online website KLN and then pick up the certificate in Malaysia embassy form your own country. 

I just have one case form Norway. The woman also requested certificate online.  They said it. It not the one that they want. 

There are now photo in her certificate.

Her husband have call to NVC talk with them 30 Minutes inform them Norway have only This certificate . Then that woman can schedule interviews. 

Edited by Mmaruyama

Timeline
20 hours ago, Mmaruyama said:

Before there have new Process To Sent Pack 3 upload everything by website people have use This CGC as police Clearance before. 

My friend form Thai group have use this CGC certificate before. Request by online website KLN and then pick up the certificate in Malaysia embassy form your own country. 

I just have one case form Norway. The woman also requested certificate online.  They said it. It not the one that they want. 

There are now photo in her certificate.

Her husband have call to NVC talk with them 30 Minutes inform them Norway have only This certificate . Then that woman can schedule interviews. 

Did they accept your CGC from Malaysia? The one the person from the Thai group. Since he got it from the embassy was it accepted?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ayah117 said:

Did they accept your CGC from Malaysia? The one the person from the Thai group. Since he got it from the embassy was it accepted?

All the woman that they have sent pack 3 documents before by old process all  NVC accepted there Documents. No one try to sent CGC after NVC change the process to sent pack 3 yet. 

My CGC form Malaysia not coming yet. But before this I try to request to waiver because I’m working in Malaysia less than 1 years. Acrroding form KLN website need to stay in Malaysia pass at least 12 months. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mmaruyama said:

All the woman that they have sent pack 3 documents before by old process all  NVC accepted there Documents. No one try to sent CGC after NVC change the process to sent pack 3 yet. 

My CGC form Malaysia not coming yet. But before this I try to request to waiver because I’m working in Malaysia less than 1 years. Acrroding form KLN website need to stay in Malaysia pass at least 12 months. 

When did NVC change this. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Why do you need to upload the COGC in ceac? Is this a new requirement? I just requested mine last sept. 4th and after 20days it can already be collected in my Country’s malaysian embassy. This is my 2nd time getting it with no problem at all.

Timeline
On 10/13/2018 at 4:17 AM, Musab said:

However, when i uploaded in CEAC they rejected it. I got this message " This document is from an incorrect issuing authority. Please replace this with an acceptable police certificate. For information regarding an acceptable police certificate, please use our Document Finder at https://nvc.state.gov/find."

Now i just replaced it with a statement that i can't get the PC nad waiting for NVC to review my case again.

Where do you get this info. That it has to be uploaded in ceac?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Musab said:

I got this message in CEAC after they reviewedmy documents

For K1 visa as far as some recent approvals, COGC are handed to the collecting officer during the interview. So I’m wondering if that’s a new policy requirement now uploading COGC in ceac.😕😕😕

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Lucy&Jason said:

For K1 visa as far as some recent approvals, COGC are handed to the collecting officer during the interview. So I’m wondering if that’s a new policy requirement now uploading COGC in ceac.😕😕😕

I'm CR1 visa and hence all documents must be submitted in CEAC before assigning interview date. Not sure about K-1 visa 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.