meadows

Packet 3 (Set of Instructions from Abu Dhabi Embassy)

32 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

After receiving case number from NVC, I completed my DS-160, Medical exam, I-134, paid the fee, Scheduled the Interview on 17th October.

As few days left, I heard about Packet 3 (which is a set of Instruction from Embassy to follow). My attorney already gave that set of instructions to follow after getting the case number. The only missing document is that embassy declare 

that they have received your case from NVC. (My case on CEAC shows "Ready" from In transit). I am super concerned that the embassy will send me back without attending the interview. If you guys have any info kindly guide me. I will be thankful.

Regards

On 10/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, Irrfan Khan said:

Hello everyone, 

After receiving case number from NVC, I completed my DS-160, Medical exam, I-134, paid the fee, Scheduled the Interview on 17th October.

As few days left, I heard about Packet 3 (which is a set of Instruction from Embassy to follow). My attorney already gave that set of instructions to follow after getting the case number. The only missing document is that embassy declare 

that they have received your case from NVC. (My case on CEAC shows "Ready" from In transit). I am super concerned that the embassy will send me back without attending the interview. If you guys have any info kindly guide me. I will be thankful.

Regards

Hi, 

We have the same issue, I called the embassy regarding it to ask about the packet 3, and was advised to wait for it to be sent to us. Hopefully you can get through smoothly. If you don't mind please let us know how it goes 🙂 God bless 🙏🏻

3 hours ago, Anne004 said:

Hi, 

We have the same issue, I called the embassy regarding it to ask about the packet 3, and was advised to wait for it to be sent to us. Hopefully you can get through smoothly. If you don't mind please let us know how it goes 🙂 God bless 🙏🏻

Still waiting, havent heard anything back. which phone number do you use to call them. when i call it goes to some extensions which are not my concern. I wish to speak to the operator. my interview is scheduled on 17th October. Only 8 days left.

6 hours ago, meadows said:

Still waiting, havent heard anything back. which phone number do you use to call them. when i call it goes to some extensions which are not my concern. I wish to speak to the operator. my interview is scheduled on 17th October. Only 8 days left.

But do you have a packet 3? 

God bless you on your interview 🙏🏻🙏🏻😇

I was thinking of doing the same thing, going without a packet 3 but still reconsidering on doing it. .

I call them at the number on thier website, +971 4 376 8311 but, its honestly no use? 

Edited by Anne004

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2018 at 5:37 AM, meadows said:

Hello everyone, 

Regards

Did you have to wait for the embassy to recieve the case before scheduling the interview? Got nvc# today. Anyone please answer. Thanks 

Dont do anything in advance until the case is ready in embassy and the embassy send an email to the petitioner to follow these steps for Scheduling interview, Medical exam, police clearance etc. 

I was sent back from embassy last month because they had not sent me an email called Packet 3. I had to reschedule the interview. 

3 hours ago, meadows said:

Dont do anything in advance until the case is ready in embassy and the embassy send an email to the petitioner to follow these steps for Scheduling interview, Medical exam, police clearance etc. 

I was sent back from embassy last month because they had not sent me an email called Packet 3. I had to reschedule the interview. 

How long from nvc # or noa2 receipt did it take you to get the packet 3?

15 hours ago, meadows said:

is it EMAIL? electronic mail?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

**Post moved from K1 Process to Progress Reports. OP's original post is better suited for this forum.

@kwaitingYes, embassies mostly contact the beneficiaries by e-mail with packet 3 instructions.

23 hours ago, C-ma'am said:

**Post moved from K1 Process to Progress Reports. OP's original post is better suited for this forum.

@kwaitingYes, embassies mostly contact the beneficiaries by e-mail with packet 3 instructions.

thank you. been waiting for ours for 2 weeks already 😞

Edited by kwaiting

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2018 at 5:37 AM, meadows said:

Hello everyone, 

Regards

Did you have to wait til case said ready to pay the fee and schedule the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.