mital

k1 administrative processing mumbai 2018

27 posts in this topic

They are unsure if the relationship is bona fide. They want you to send more evidence of a relationship.

What did you submit with the I-129F? What did you show at the interview?

Do you have any red flags (difference of religion, large age gap, anything else out of the norm for your culture)?

Edited by geowrian

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, geowrian said:

They are unsure if the relationship is bona fide. They want you to send more evidence of a relationship.

What did you submit with the I-129F? What did you show at the interview?

Do you have any red flags (difference of religion, large age gap, anything else out of the norm for your culture)?

I give them all ans but they ask me invitation card and guste list that I didn’t have and co didn’t ask any document even I try to show but he just say submit with 221g 

and I don’t think any red flags becouse 

my fiance and my age difference only 2 year gap and religious is same plus culture is same only surname is different 

Sounds like they just want the documents to review. Good luck.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

It's not a chance-based process. They will look at the totality of the circumstances.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

AOS:

Spoiler

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

NVC

K-1

Timeline
Just now, geowrian said:

It's not a chance-based process. They will look at the totality of the circumstances.

Thank for you reply I really appreciate 

well not sure, but i believe the is a form you filled online before yur interview. checked on the form and make sure what you filled match your document at hand. submit all the document they mention. if the officer did not ask any document from you. it means he made his/her decision base on the online application

Timeline
2 minutes ago, perks said:

well not sure, but i believe the is a form you filled online before yur interview. checked on the form and make sure what you filled match your document at hand. submit all the document they mention. if the officer did not ask any document from you. it means he made his/her decision base on the online application

I have submit all document what they ask but problem is invitations card we don’t have prepare coz of delayed our presses pluse USCIS lost my file and it take 2 month then nvc generate wrong country case number  that take 7 week to fix but I have provide Guate list 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 1:24 PM, mital said:

I have submit all document what they ask but problem is invitations card we don’t have prepare coz of delayed our presses pluse USCIS lost my file and it take 2 month then nvc generate wrong country case number  that take 7 week to fix but I have provide Guate list 

If they're asking for a guest list and invitation cards, it sounds to me like they doubt your intentions to actually get married in the US. Most likely they doubt that your relationship is real. Sorry.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi guy I received mail yesterday

Greetings from the U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

We are pleased to report that the administrative processing is completed for Mital’s application.

Please follow these steps for the final processing:

1.            Print two copies of the Document Submission Letter, which can be found here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-documentsubmissioninfo.asp.  Fill out both after printing.

2.            Print this email.

3.            Submit your passport, this email, and both copies of the Document Submission Letter at the nearest CGI document drop-off location.  For a list of these locations, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp.

There is no fee for this service. 

DO NOT SEND PASSPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE GENERAL.

Please note that this email does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Sincerely,

Consular Information Unit

U.S. Consulate General Mumbai

What you guys think of this mail  it’s give good  sign ?? 

Edited by mital

Just now, mital said:

Hi guy I received mail yesterday

Greetings from the U.S. Consulate General Mumbai.

We are pleased to report that the administrative processing is completed for Mital’s application.

Please follow these steps for the final processing:

1.            Print two copies of the Document Submission Letter, which can be found here: http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-documentsubmissioninfo.asp.  Fill out both after printing.

2.            Print this email.

3.            Submit your passport, this email, and both copies of the Document Submission Letter at the nearest CGI document drop-off location.  For a list of these locations, please visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp.

There is no fee for this service. 

DO NOT SEND PASSPORTS DIRECTLY TO THE CONSULATE GENERAL.

Please note that this email does not confirm that your visa is issued at this time.

Sincerely,

Consular Information Unit

U.S. Consulate General Mumbai

What you guys think of this mail  it’s give good  sign ?? 

If the embassy is asking for the submission of your passport it is definitely a good sign.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 hours ago, mital said:

Salut mec j'ai recu le courrier hier

Salutations du consulat général des États-Unis à Mumbai.

Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que le traitement administratif de la demande de Mital est terminé.

Veuillez suivre ces étapes pour le traitement final:

1. Imprimez deux exemplaires de la lettre de soumission de document, que vous trouverez ici:  http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-niv-documentsubmissioninfo.asp . Remplissez les deux après l'impression.

2. Imprimez cet email.

3. Soumettez votre passeport, ce courrier électronique et les deux copies de la lettre de soumission de document au point de dépôt du document CGI le plus proche. Pour obtenir une liste de ces sites, visitez le  site http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-loc-documentdropoff.asp .

Il n'y a pas de frais pour ce service. 

N'ENVOYEZ PAS DE PASSEPORTS DIRECTEMENT AU CONSULAT GÉNÉRAL.

Veuillez noter que cet email ne confirme pas que votre visa est délivré pour le moment.

Cordialement,

Unité d'information consulaire

Consulat général des États-Unis à Mumbai

Qu'est-ce que vous en pensez de ce courrier c'est bon signe ?? 

Hey @mital

Did you check your visa status after your received this Email for us Embassy.

Thank for you reply?  If yes what the status said before and now? 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Bluecheck said:

Hey @mital

Did you check your visa status after your received this Email for us Embassy.

Thank for you reply?  If yes what the status said before and now? 

Nothing change only status date change other thinks as same AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 minutes ago, mital said:

Nothing change only status date change other thinks as same AP

You already sent your passport to them? 

Hopefully you can get a great new next week. 

Let us know the outcome of your case if any update. 

Good luck. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.