dannybox84

after interviewing for AOS F2B- Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed

31 posts in this topic

its been 15 days since I did my interview and the online status still says :
Your interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC***, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We 
will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action.

its a it frustrating, any ideas what to expect?

The officer said I will get decision with in 120 days.

Just now, dannybox84 said:

its been 15 days since I did my interview and the online status still says :
Your interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC***, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We 
will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action.

its a it frustrating, any ideas what to expect?

The officer said I will get decision with in 120 days.

The officer will make a  decision with in 120 days

1 minute ago, Abdeslam said:

its depend your case , you didn't share too much details

its F2b Petion : I came to US on F1 and have been here for the last 6 years. I never left the country. 

The officer asked me lots of questions including places I have lived, 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
32 minutes ago, dannybox84 said:

All the details you have entered while filing the application

They asked you every single Yes/No questions from I-485?

Timeline
8 hours ago, dannybox84 said:

they will tell u what to bring, on the interview letter

I know. Are they standard for everyone? Also, is it possible to get a RFIE/RFE in the interview letter besides from the I-693 Medical re-do? I did have one RFIE for Birth Certificate with English translation for I-485 earlier.

9 hours ago, Visitor User said:

I know. Are they standard for everyone? Also, is it possible to get a RFIE/RFE in the interview letter besides from the I-693 Medical re-do? I did have one RFIE for Birth Certificate with English translation for I-485 earlier.

I think so, make sure ur i-693 is less than 1 yrs old, the affidavit as well

Timeline
2 hours ago, dannybox84 said:

I think so, make sure ur i-693 is less than 1 yrs old, the affidavit as well

Affidavit has to be 1 year?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.