Pinky51804

Multiple Results popped up when I ChecKed my CASE NUMBER FROM NVC

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Good day guys.i am from GHANA. I checked my CASE NUMBER from NVC and it says “My search resulted in Multiple results. Please has anyone experienced this before. I attached a picture below. Thanks y’all 

5A821431-602A-4072-B61C-EDDDE3DA339B.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pinky51804 said:

Good day guys.i am from GHANA. I checked my CASE NUMBER from NVC and it says “My search resulted in Multiple results. Please has anyone experienced this before. I attached a picture below. Thanks y’all 

Call me on (removed)

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed personal information.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

1 - putting your phone number on an open forum is not a very smart thing to do (reported post)

2- If you have advice, please give it here so that advice may help others with the same question

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

My case status was like that too. Usually occurs when the beneficiary filed for a child as well even though the child isn’t traveling with him or her right at the moment. Does your fiancé(e) have any children that you placed on the apps? If so, that could be the reason why. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I'm sorry Pinky,  I've never heard of something like this before.  BUT....CONGRATULATIONS!!  To make an interview now!  What a dream and wish for us all!  Thank you for re-igniting our hope!

Timeline
3 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Call me on (removed)

Lol. Sorry. 

50 minutes ago, JeSuisCalm said:

I'm sorry Pinky,  I've never heard of something like this before.  BUT....CONGRATULATIONS!!  To make an interview now!  What a dream and wish for us all!  Thank you for re-igniting our hope!

Thanks JESUISCalm. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, debbiedoo said:

1 - putting your phone number on an open forum is not a very smart thing to do (reported post)

2- If you have advice, please give it here so that advice may help others with the same question

Thanks for having my back in reporting that fella. God bless you 

3 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

My case status was like that too. Usually occurs when the beneficiary filed for a child as well even though the child isn’t traveling with him or her right at the moment. Does your fiancé(e) have any children that you placed on the apps? If so, that could be the reason why. 

Wow, I now understand. Thanks very much 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/4/2018 at 10:56 AM, Pinky51804 said:

Are we scheduling our own interview dates now?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ekau said:

Are we scheduling our own interview dates now?

Yes, after you receive packet 3, you can go ahead and book your interview and do your medicals as well. 

Timeline
On 10/16/2018 at 5:35 PM, Pinky51804 said:

Yes, after you receive packet 3, you can go ahead and book your interview and do your medicals as well. 

Seeing as it took about 2 months from the embassy receiving it to getting packet 3. Have you been able to schedule for an interview?

If so what month was available.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ekau said:

Seeing as it took about 2 months from the embassy receiving it to getting packet 3. Have you been able to schedule for an interview?

If so what month was available.

Hmmm we are still checking 10times a day, 7 times a week for an appointment date and none is available Ekau. We are still checking each and everyday. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Pinky51804 said:

Hmmm we are still checking 10times a day, 7 times a week for an appointment date and none is available Ekau. We are still checking each and everyday. 

Ugh that's horrible. Do you know if you can schedule before receiving packet 3? What info do you need from packet 3 that you have to wait before scheduling?

My case is not even in Ghana yet lmao..

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ekau said:

Ugh that's horrible. Do you know if you can schedule before receiving packet 3? What info do you need from packet 3 that you have to wait before scheduling?

My case is not even in Ghana yet lmao..

Please don’t schedule before Packet 3. You night schedule before though but when you receive the packet and the time is elapsed, you’ll have to pay another fee again 😂😂.  So please receive the packet 3, get the medicals done and surf the page ustraveldocs.com. 

NB: you can go ahead and create the account for this website. 

Timeline
On 10/21/2018 at 8:08 AM, Pinky51804 said:

Please don’t schedule before Packet 3. You night schedule before though but when you receive the packet and the time is elapsed, you’ll have to pay another fee again 😂😂.  So please receive the packet 3, get the medicals done and surf the page ustraveldocs.com. 

NB: you can go ahead and create the account for this website. 

So how did you get your interview date? Congrats btw. Hope it all goes well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.