Tristan1978

221g at London Embassy (IR1)

27 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Tristan1978 said:

You will only need a subject access report if your ACRO certificate shows “No Live Trace” (FYI @proudtobabritgirl)

Thank you so much!!!! I hope you get to the US soon :D

52 minutes ago, Ariethesiren said:

Thank you so much!!!! I hope you get to the US soon :D

Me too, I’m not employed now and money is running out fast! 

Quick update, I got an email back first thing this morning saying that it’s all been reviewed and I will get my passport and visa back within 10 business days!!!!! 😃😃😃

41 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Quick update, I got an email back first thing this morning saying that it’s all been reviewed and I will get my passport and visa back within 10 business days!!!!! 😃😃😃

Congratulations! That was a fasts turnaround! 🎊🎉🎊🎉

43 minutes ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Congratulations! That was a fasts turnaround! 🎊🎉🎊🎉

Thank you. Have you had any updates yet?

6 hours ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Nope. Just waiting for my interview October 26th. Time is going by so fast! 

Can you log in and change your appointment as I have seen earlier interview dates?

18 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Can you log in and change your appointment as I have seen earlier interview dates?

I didn't realise I could do that? I already confirmed the interview date does that matter? I did email them and they responded within minutes saying no you cannot bring it forward haha 

14 hours ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

I didn't realise I could do that? I already confirmed the interview date does that matter? I did email them and they responded within minutes saying no you cannot bring it forward haha 

Oh I thought you would be able to log on and change it yourself? 🤔

On 10/5/2018 at 8:00 AM, Tristan1978 said:

Oh I thought you would be able to log on and change it yourself? 🤔

I saw a section for rescheduling but I was worried if I clicked on it it would give me a later date haha. 

To be honest I am happy just sticking with October 26th, as I have everything planned out until then haha 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:08 AM, Tristan1978 said:

Congratulations 🎉 You will only need a subject access report if your ACRO certificate shows “No Live Trace” (FYI @proudtobabritgirl)

So my husbands ACRO certificate shows "No Trace"  not "No Live Trace" will we need this, do you think?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
38 minutes ago, CO_Tonya said:

So my husbands ACRO certificate shows "No Trace"  not "No Live Trace" will we need this, do you think?

No trace means his record is clean. No further documents needed.

No live trace means there is something that is hidden, or stepped down. An employer seeking a background check would not see anything but the "live" or active charges. But the US wants to know everything so a Subject Access Report would reveal all charges. For example a caution is a conviction. When you accept a caution, you are pleading guilty to an offense. It may not be in the "live" file but it is still there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.