Olori

I-130 June 2018 filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called and got through to them this morning. Took 25 minutes on hold. The gentleman i spoke to was really nice and very helpful. 

He said that the “ last action “ date changing and the status still saying “  recieved “ means nothing. It must have been an update in the computer system but he said it signifies no change in the system. 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

I called and got through to them this morning. Took 25 minutes on hold. The gentleman i spoke to was really nice and very helpful. 

He said that the “ last action “ date changing and the status still saying “  recieved “ means nothing. It must have been an update in the computer system but he said it signifies no change in the system. 

Wow....did u talked with teller 2?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

Yep. He told me i still have minimum of 41 days until I’ll hear anything. 

Oh wow that heartbreaking....we thought that our case was touched 😔 well on the bright side 41 days isn't long.

Timeline
On 2/26/2019 at 10:52 AM, Brittany & Jamie said:

Yes, I called yesterday and was told the same thing. He also mentioned that he see nothing wrong with my case and that they are working on it (pending) so I should hear from them in 60-70 days....

On 1/29/2019 at 1:24 PM, Ameyalli said:

Hello everyone!

My husband filed for me June 4th 2018 and as of today no news. The USCIS website actually went back to May when a couple of days ago it had June 10th. Called the number but unfortunately they did not want to give me any information because my husband was not here with me. Anyone got approved for I-130 only from the Texas Center yet?

Yes, we are from Texas service center and our date was June 13th.  We received our approval on the 14th of February and notice transferred to NVC on 1st of March 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

I have had the worse luck with NVC...a whole month wasted...still no CC😡

Same here... My case is cc but the cases of my kids still nothing. Hopefully we here something soon!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 2/25/2019 at 8:11 PM, tan and gen said:

2 hours ago, Gera1991 said:

Same here... My case is cc but the cases of my kids still nothing. Hopefully we here something soon!!! 

I’m sorry? What is the CC?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello! So I'm a June 6th filer for my husband's I-130. It's now outside of normal processing time. Just called USCIS. It was as I expected, a Catch 22 situation - if you don't fill out the online "outside of normal processing time" form before calling, you're going to be asked to do that. (In this case, the representative did it for me over the phone.) And if I had done the form already, they would have said it had not been up to 30 days, so keep waiting. I did not talk to a Tier 2 representative because the person I talked to told me that a Tier 2 rep would have to put me in a queue and call me back but would just do the same form with me. I have no idea if a Tier 2 rep would have had no other information for me, but I do believe that they would have made me fill this form out. 

So now we wait more. They told me I could get a response via email in 15-30 days. If I don't hear back after 30 days then I can call back. I do find it a bit inane that when you submit an inquiry saying "Hi! My form is late!" you get told to just wait for up to 30 more days for a response....

Edited by gonzolux

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.