Olori

I-130 June 2018 filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Olori said:

Anyone knows when I130 from June 11/18 might be approved for spouse?

No - every case is different. Its impossible to say as the posters before said. Mine took about 7 month for approval. I wasn't the first approval with that priority date and there are still people waiting with it (9-10 month now). So basically expect the worst, stay calm sane and patient 😞 nothing else we can say. It will be a long and annoying waiting for sure unfortunately.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Olori said:

Anyone knows when I130 from June 11/18 might be approved for spouse?

Current average times, based on the last year's data from users on Visa Journey show 409 days from filing I-130 to visa interview.  You should complete a timeline and it will show you an estimated approval for I-130 at USCIS, after that NVC takes a few months, then more time for consular interview.  Do your research on this site, set up a timeline, and your question will be answered.  It is more than a year right now and depends on many factors like the supporting evidence you submitted, how quickly you respond to RFEs if you get them and submit documents and pay fees at the NVC stage, etc.  Some consulates/embassies also take longer than others, depending on your country of origin and specific circumstances.  Also important is if petitioner is USC or LPR.  More details are needed before members here can help you with a more specific estimate of time.  Good luck!

Edited by carmel34
correction

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:16 AM, Echel0n said:

No - every case is different. Its impossible to say as the posters before said. Mine took about 7 month for approval. I wasn't the first approval with that priority date and there are still people waiting with it (9-10 month now). So basically expect the worst, stay calm sane and patient 😞 nothing else we can say. It will be a long and annoying waiting for sure unfortunately.

Thank you !

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, carmel34 said:

Current average times, based on the last year's data from users on Visa Journey show 409 days from filing I-130 to visa interview.  You should complete a timeline and it will show you an estimated approval for I-130 at USCIS, after that NVC takes a few months, then more time for consular interview.  Do your research on this site, set up a timeline, and your question will be answered.  It is more than a year right now and depends on many factors like the supporting evidence you submitted, how quickly you respond to RFEs if you get them and submit documents and pay fees at the NVC stage, etc.  Some consulates/embassies also take longer than others, depending on your country of origin and specific circumstances.  Also important is if petitioner is USC or LPR.  More details are needed before members here can help you with a more specific estimate of time.  Good luck!

Thank You

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Well I pray that this is correct. I believe what I see, and I see both things. SO this fact makes the processing even more confusing. I only hope that we ll here in June process soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.