Greenbaum

October 2018 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

2,298 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lagertha said:

i see .. hopefully it won't take long 😞

Yes i am the beneficiary .. thank you for the response sir .. 

Was your cancelation marriage registered with PSA?

What documentation do you have regarding its termination because you still must get past the embassy.   The embassy will want to see a certificate of no marriage (CENOMAR)

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, payxibka said:

Was your cancelation marriage registered with PSA?

What documentation do you have regarding its termination because you still must get past the embassy.   The embassy will want to see a certificate of no marriage (CENOMAR)

Yes sir, it was registered before we started the process of k1 .. i have the decree of cancellation of marriage,the finality,the marriage certificate that has annotation .. yes i do have the CENOMAR for my interview .. i guess i need to get a new one .. i got one from October .. 

7 hours ago, Toastbear said:

Hello Anna,

I just recently went through this too. You can check my timeline or the timeline of @americaninlove . 

It took 10 days from NVC left to pack 3 received. Then i needed some time to get all my documents for the pack 3 done and I just got today pack 4 (took almost 2 weeks from pack 3 sent to pack 4 received).

Also the embassy told me that through the holiday season everything is kinda getting slower and slower. I already noticed that because the waiting time from pack 3 to pack 4 is usually between 2 - 7 days. The interview dates werent looking that good either. The next available date was the 10th of january (as of today). 

Weird to me though, because the waiting times for frankfurt says "7 days". It didnt even show me any free dates for february either.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-12-12_um_13.40.33.png

German embassy got our case on 11/15. My fiancé got the P3 on 12:3, so 18 days which seems very long. He had everything ready to go so sent it back same day. We’re at 9 days now since then and nothing yet. Hoping he gets the P4 email this week. But it looks like middle or end of January will be earliest so now we are hoping he will come by end of January. That will be almost a year since we filed. Insane that it’s so long but hopeful that it’s coming to an end!! Also his lease is up on his apartment end of January so I really hope he can fly here by then lol!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

@Greenbaum Hello, so I have been trying to check in DHL web site, according with what you said and doesnt appear anything. Please your help maybe Im writing something wrong.

EXP 11 DIC 2018A  

Date range for shipment - From: 11 - 12 - 2018

Date range for shipment - To: 13 - 12 - 2018

Peru

Thank you so much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Danery said:

@Greenbaum Hello, so I have been trying to check in DHL web site, according with what you said and doesnt appear anything. Please your help maybe Im writing something wrong.

EXP 11 DIC 2018A  

Peru

Thank you so much

@Greenbaum I just check now the ceav NVC STATUS and now says "READY" 

image.png.60da4c4d5b491da1f09d426c09bd19ad.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello guys! I have a question thats really getting to me at this point and i need to know what everyone else did. So the ceac website says "your case is ready for your interview when scheduledn if you have already scheduled please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter" so im assuming our application has arrived at the london embassy-  but we have not recieved any type of letter from the embassy and that message was updated from dec 3rd. Did you guys wait for an letter before scheduling the interview?! Even our lawyer is telling us to wait 2-3 weeks for a letter - but i cannot stand the waiting now! We have everything ready and i dont understand what were waiting for ! Please help 

Is it necessary to wait for the p3 or not

Edited by Mez274

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Danery said:

EXP 11 DIC 2018A   

Peru

Thank you so much

DEC not DIC.

EXP 11 DEC 2018A

4 hours ago, Danery said:

EXP 11 DIC 2018A   DEC

Date range for shipment - From: 11 - 12 - 2018 OK

Date range for shipment - To: 13 - 12 - 2018 OK

Leave Blank

Peru   City where the embassy is located.

Thank you so much

That should work now.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

5 hours ago, Danery said:

@Greenbaum I just check now the ceav NVC STATUS and now says "READY" 

That is a sign that your file has arrived and the embassy has received and check your file in and set your status to Ready. Start gathering your documents, complete the forms and pay and schedule you interview.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

3 hours ago, Mez274 said:

Hello guys! I have a question thats really getting to me at this point and i need to know what everyone else did. So the ceac website says "your case is ready for your interview when scheduledn if you have already scheduled please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter" so im assuming our application has arrived at the london embassy-  but we have not recieved any type of letter from the embassy and that message was updated from dec 3rd. Did you guys wait for an letter before scheduling the interview?! Even our lawyer is telling us to wait 2-3 weeks for a letter - but i cannot stand the waiting now! We have everything ready and i dont understand what were waiting for ! Please help 

Is it necessary to wait for the p3 or not

Please read the information that I sent you weeks ago. ''

Go to https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv to create an account and schedule an interview or call here 442074867822 for a live person to help you schedule.  Make sure that you allow at least 5 working days between the date of your medical exam and the date of your interview or risk the results from the exam not arriving in time.  

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

16 hours ago, Lagertha said:

Yes sir, it was registered before we started the process of k1 .. i have the decree of cancellation of marriage,the finality,the marriage certificate that has annotation .. yes i do have the CENOMAR for my interview .. i guess i need to get a new one .. i got one from October .. 

CENOMAR cannot be older then 6 months so you are well within that time period for a December/January interview.

Here is everything that you will need to help you through this.

Link to the Embassy Letter/P3/Checklist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gN0SjyLEdkLj1WR7QuBDDJumcvByyGX/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt5aVD7vlHG-dgnzzKW_5ijRYpkrV5km/view?usp=sharing

Embassy letter for a non-immigrant K=1

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Embassy Letter for a immigrant I-CR1content

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/IV-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-365KB.pdf

Additional information can be found here:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html?firstTime=No

Also, there is a sub-forum for the Philippines here on VJ that you should be a part of. It's a good place to read what others are experiencing which will only prepare you for your interview.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

CENOMAR cannot be older then 6 months so you are well within that time period for a December/January interview.

Here is everything that you will need to help you through this.

Link to the Embassy Letter/P3/Checklist

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_gN0SjyLEdkLj1WR7QuBDDJumcvByyGX/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yt5aVD7vlHG-dgnzzKW_5ijRYpkrV5km/view?usp=sharing

Embassy letter for a non-immigrant K=1

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Embassy Letter for a immigrant I-CR1content

https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/2016/08/IV-Applicant-Interview-Preparation-Instructions-08112016-English-365KB.pdf

Additional information can be found here:

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/index.html?firstTime=No

Also, there is a sub-forum for the Philippines here on VJ that you should be a part of. It's a good place to read what others are experiencing which will only prepare you for your interview.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

I appreciate your response. The CENOMAR response was in response to our initial question in regards to our current situation. I (the petitioner) called NVC to check status as our case was received on 11/13 and a MCN number assigned on 11/25. Our case did not head to the embassy that week nor did it go Tues. or Wed. this week so I called to inquire about our case am was told we are in administrative processing. I'm having a hard time finding much information about this at the NVC level. Any ideas as to why we might be in AP at NVC?

Also, any idea of what the average time frame is for something like that to be resolved?

NOA2 was 10/20. I'm really confused because I felt our packet was great.

As always, we appreciate all of the feedback and assistance provided.

Edited by Lagertha

13 hours ago, payxibka said:

Dhl uses country not city for shipment 

In two years of offering that hack for others to use, not once has anyone mentioned this to me. Mmmm. I see there is a drop down box with country's listed.

Thanks for the correction.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.