JVG

Notification when NVC sends petition to embassy

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You can tract it via DHL. I did mine, and so did another on here as we were close in timing and embassy. Obviously use current dates, but it does work. found my petition when it left NVC, and when it got to the embassy.

Hi, I was going crazy calling NVC everyday and I had given up when I had saw this on a post from another person and decided to give it a try. I went to www.dhl.com clicked Express then Tracking, then Track by Shipper's Reference, on this page you add your search info..You change the day and month to what you think your's might have left NVC

EXAMPLE:

* Shipper´s Reference : EXP 24 MAR 2011A

* Date range for shipment - From: 23 - 03 - 2011

* Date range for shipment - To: 26 - 03 - 2011

Account Number - Leave this blank

Shipment Destination: Egypt / You Choose your Country

The day I was trying this I saw a package had left for Egypt. I thought could that be our's? I called the NVC and I was told our package had gone out. The one I had saw was our's I was so happy. I just checked our's it's at the Sorting Center in Egypt now, it's moving fast :)

Someone with the example date I made up above for the country of Egypt has a package going to Egypt now as you will see if you try this.

As an additional note, they ship out in batches every 2 weeks it seemed like.

Edited by Loren Y

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Here is what the tracking looks like. Mine and one other went to the Embassy at the same time. My reference number was: EXP 24 JUL 2018A. Use that as a template for your petition, you should get results like this below.

Result Summary

Waybill: 8945528126 Signed for by: USANISA K Get Signature Proof of Delivery Saturday, July 28, 2018 at 13:34 Origin Service Area: BOSTON, MA - PORTSMOUTH - USA Destination Service Area: BANGKOK - BANGKOK - THAILAND

2 Pieces

Saturday, July 28, 2018 Location Time Pieces
15 Delivered - Signed for by: USANISA K BANGKOK 13:34

2 Pieces

14 With delivery courier BANGKOK - THAILAND 10:50

2 Pieces

13 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BANGKOK - THAILAND BANGKOK - THAILAND 09:13

2 Pieces

12 Departed Facility in BANGKOK - THAILAND BANGKOK - THAILAND 06:48

2 Pieces

11 Processed at BANGKOK - THAILAND BANGKOK - THAILAND 06:34

2 Pieces

10 Arrived at Sort Facility BANGKOK - THAILAND BANGKOK - THAILAND 06:24

2 Pieces

9 Departed Facility in HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 03:54

2 Pieces

8 Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 03:48

2 Pieces

Friday, July 27, 2018 Location Time Pieces
7 Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONG HONG KONG - HONG KONG 15:55

2 Pieces

Thursday, July 26, 2018 Location Time Pieces
6 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 05:31

2 Pieces

5 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:59

2 Pieces

4 Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:02

2 Pieces

Wednesday, July 25, 2018 Location Time Pieces
3 Departed Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 23:13

2 Pieces

2 Processed at BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 23:12

2 Pieces

1 Shipment picked up BOSTON, MA - USA 12:55

2 Pieces

Hide Details

Here on a K1? Need married and a Certificate in hand within a few hours? I'm here to help. Come to Vegas and I'll marry you Vegas style!!   Visa Journey members are always FREE for my services. I know the costs involved in this whole game of immigration, and if I can save you some money I will!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.