dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Calling is useless too. I have called every two or three days to hear I must wait 3 weeks. 

I am doing the same things too! I guess I'm hoping the more I call and pester them, maybe they'll just expedite the process so they won't have to get my calls anymore! 🤣

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
24 minutes ago, NatalieC136 said:

I will call again and ask but i checked CEAC and no status change. Doubtful i have cc

I believe the difference between me and you for the documents was just one day and for me the only difference I saw was on ceac for status the “action required” was not there anymore so I called and they said because my case was complete 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/30/2018 at 11:33 AM, MsKayC said:

I'm confused too, I  was told I have case close by 3 NVC reps.. the 4th one said its not case close I had to call back and then was told it is case close and that the supervisor just has to do something and then the status will update. I'm confused.  My civil docs still say submitted but the aos docs are accepted. I'm calling them back first thing in the morning to quadruple check! 

Almost the same situation with me! Everything says accepted but I called twice and both times they said to just upload the docs asked for AGAIN. So I uploaded them in additional docs bc I don't think they'll be deleting the first ones any time soon. (They told me to send an inquiry stating that I needed those docs deleted.) Hope to get a CC soon! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

12 days here. I was so excited to have received an email so soon. It was only two days after I had submitted everything. There were 6 emails; each for a document to be rescanned and resubmitted. Everything was "accepted" with the green check mark. Thought I would resubmit and and a CC email would be sent. But, no. The system still shows "submitted". What gets me is that they looked at and accepted everything within two days and have not looked at  what they had requested in 12 days now. 

Sorry to vent, but it s been a very long journey and I can not wait for it to be over soon.

Your case status shows at NVC?

6 hours ago, En&ef said:

You might want to check or maybe by tomorrow you will get cc ! I mailed my documents September 20 and they were delivered to NVC September 24 and they were scanned today so I received CC but I called 

My case is non pivot,

Fedex delivered documents on 19 September 

still no update

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Faizal said:

My case is non pivot,

still no update

I have a non pivot case also it will take 5-7 days for you to receive an update unless you call NVC 

3 hours ago, En&ef said:

I believe the difference between me and you for the documents was just one day and for me the only difference I saw was on ceac for status the “action required” was not there anymore so I called and they said because my case was complete 

Yes I called again and they said my documents are still being reviewed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
20 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

If all accepted, does it automatically mean Case Complete?

I thought I must get an email of CC notice. You might get a November

as they are scheduling now.

Thanks,

When everything is accepted yes it’s a cc still didn’t receive any letter need to call and confirm by phone 

good luck 

On 10/1/2018 at 7:39 AM, mrmvkjts said:

I have this too! 

The AOS stuff shows accepted but the other things only show submitted! 

To this day, even tho I have an interview appointment already!

Hi, did you get a case close email and a separate interview email even though your civil docs status never changed?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
7 hours ago, Muhammad Arman said:

Your case status shows at NVC?

CEAC and yes, it has been at NVC since August 20th, after 10 months with Potomac.

It seems CEAC cases are slower than snail mail now. Just like when I landed at Potomac,

I was soooo happy the case would be quick; POTOMAC was approving cases within 3 months then.

When I got an electronic case, I was sooo happy the case would be quick lol but Nooooo. 

Just checked again, Shows "ACCEPTED" for both Civil and Support dox. However, the 4 resubmitted dox still show "SUBMITTED" only and not 

"ACCEPTED".

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Faizal said:

My case is non pivot,

still no update

Keep checking your ceac status. You are due for a Case Complete.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
3 hours ago, MsKayC said:

Hi, did you get a case close email and a separate interview email even though your civil docs status never changed?

I got an email that said case closed, right after that I got an email that they took an action on iur case and we would have to resubmit something

then we called, the customer service rep said that he has no idea and we should just resubmit it and after we did that nothing changed on the ceac so we called again but this customer service rep just said she doesn‘t see anything that‘s wrong with our case and we are in line for an interview.

but I wasn‘t really happy with that answer and called again...for 45 minutes and the end of it just was that I am in line for an interview and that the NVC won‘t even do anything with the case anymore because they will send it to the embassy.

And a few days later I got an email with the interview letter

sorry for the loooong answer 😂

9 minutes ago, mrmvkjts said:

I got an email that said case closed, right after that I got an email that they took an action on iur case and we would have to resubmit something

then we called, the customer service rep said that he has no idea and we should just resubmit it and after we did that nothing changed on the ceac so we called again but this customer service rep just said she doesn‘t see anything that‘s wrong with our case and we are in line for an interview.

but I wasn‘t really happy with that answer and called again...for 45 minutes and the end of it just was that I am in line for an interview and that the NVC won‘t even do anything with the case anymore because they will send it to the embassy.

And a few days later I got an email with the interview letter

sorry for the loooong answer 😂

Its ok i appreciate the detailed response 🙂 I'm looking forward to my case close email and interview lettee. I was just told case close by phone but I'm still skeptical because the status for civil docs didnt change

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.