dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Muhammad Arman said:

So funny thing is that just checked my case status now its shows at NVC instead of to submit doc. So now we are at same point AOS accepted, DS-260 Completed and civil doc shows submitted.

Wow try calling NVC to see what they say

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, MsKayC said:

Wow try calling NVC to see what they say

They were very rude as last time my wife called she got really disappointed. So i will not ask her to do so and will wait for the CC message.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MKal said:

When were your documents received?

I tracked my documents and they were delivered Monday sept.24 to NVC i called them this past Friday but they said they still have not reviewed/received them to give them up to 3 weeks to do so. But the acabes my documents today and all documents looked good and my case was complete 

Hi guys I submitted documents with my husband september 21st called and they said will take up to 3 weeks. No further updates until i receive an email she said

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LargoRN said:

10 days after rescan of passport biographic page. Still no update.

I think you will get an update soon I received today after 12 days but right now have no idea is it CC or have to again rescan passport as now my case shows at NVC and just received an email to check my CEAC inbox but no message is in my CEAC inbox yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
7 minutes ago, LargoRN said:

We're in the same situation!! 

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, ad8816 said:

When they ask for a resubmission of documents, does the "3 weeks standard wait" restart? Or is it still counting 3 weeks from the original date of submission? 

Restart 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, NatalieC136 said:

Hi guys I submitted documents with my husband september 21st called and they said will take up to 3 weeks. No further updates until i receive an email she said

You might want to check or maybe by tomorrow you will get cc ! I mailed my documents September 20 and they were delivered to NVC September 24 and they were scanned today so I received CC but I called 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 hours ago, LargoRN said:

12 days here. I was so excited to have received an email so soon. It was only two days after I had submitted everything. There were 6 emails; each for a document to be rescanned and resubmitted. Everything was "accepted" with the green check mark. Thought I would resubmit and and a CC email would be sent. But, no. The system still shows "submitted". What gets me is that they looked at and accepted everything within two days and have not looked at  what they had requested in 12 days now. 

Sorry to vent, but it s been a very long journey and I can not wait for it to be over soon.

Edited by Derik-Lina

Honest-Love-Respect

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

12 days here. I was so excited to have received an email so soon. It was only two days after I had submitted everything. There were 6 emails; each for a document to be rescanned and resubmitted. Everything was "accepted" with the green check mark. Thought I would resubmit and and a CC email would be sent. But, no. The system still shows "submitted". What gets me is that they looked at and accepted everything within two days and have not looked at  what they had requested in 12 days now. 

Sorry to vent, but it s been a very long journey and I can not wait for it to be over soon.

Identical situation here. Tomorrow marks day 12 of re-submission for us. I am praying that we get some news. The process seems so close to being done, yet so far still. 😞

Edited by ad8816

Met for the first time: 7/2015 (Italy) 

Married: 12/20/2017 (California) :luv:

I-130 petition sent to AZ lockbox: 1/29/2018

I-130 received at AZ lockbox: 1/31/2018

Text/Email update: 2/6/2018 

• Texas Service Center 

NOA1 hard copy: 2/10/2018

• Receipt Date: 2/5/2018

I-130 APPROVED: 8/1/2018

Sent to US Dept. of State: 8/6/2018

Dept. of State Received: 8/15/2018

NVC Welcome Email: 9/4/2018 (around 20:30 California time)

• Paid IV and AOS Fees: 9/4/2018

Completed and Submitted AOS Documents: 9/14/2018

Submitted everything to NVC: 9/16/2018

NVC Case Completed: 10/2/2018 

• Received approval for all AOS and IV documents BUT had to rotate and re-upload husband's passport biographic info page: 9/20/2018

Interview: 11/13/2018 (Naples, Italy)

🇺🇸 APPROVED! 🇺🇸

Immigration day: 12/13/2018

• Point Of Entry: SFO

2 hours ago, En&ef said:

You might want to check or maybe by tomorrow you will get cc ! I mailed my documents September 20 and they were delivered to NVC September 24 and they were scanned today so I received CC but I called 

I will call again and ask but i checked CEAC and no status change. Doubtful i have cc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ad8816 said:

Identical situation here. Tomorrow marks day 12 of re-submission for us. I am praying that we get some news. The process seems so close to being done, yet so far still. 😞

Calling is useless too. I have called every two or three days to hear I must wait 3 weeks. 

Honest-Love-Respect

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.