dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
18 hours ago, MsKayC said:

This is what mine says... my case status was updated to at nvc on wednesday whem the aos docs showed submitted.

Screenshot_20180930-115857_Chrome.jpg

I got a similar situation. AOS shows accepted but civil documents still submitted.

1 minute ago, Musab said:

I got a similar situation. AOS shows accepted but civil documents still submitted.

Did nvc say you have case close? How long have your aos shown accepted?

21 minutes ago, Musab said:

Aos was accepted last Friday. Still case not completed. How about you

Aos accepted last wednesday and was told my case is complete by 3 reps on friday and one said its not. I'm calling them back when they open

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
19 hours ago, MsKayC said:

This is what mine says... my case status was updated to at nvc on wednesday whem the aos docs showed submitted.

Screenshot_20180930-115857_Chrome.jpg

I have this too! 

The AOS stuff shows accepted but the other things only show submitted! 

To this day, even tho I have an interview appointment already!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Diva00 said:

Everything is accepted on the ceac website cool now waiting for interview 

If all accepted, does it automatically mean Case Complete?

I thought I must get an email of CC notice. You might get a November

as they are scheduling now.

Thanks,

Honest-Love-Respect

1 hour ago, mrmvkjts said:

I have this too! 

The AOS stuff shows accepted but the other things only show submitted! 

To this day, even tho I have an interview appointment already!

Oh wow. I called back this morning and the rep told me its. Case close waiting for interview appt so this is good to hear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Oh wow. I called back this morning and the rep told me its. Case close waiting for interview appt so this is good to hear

When do they start answering calls? Not sure of your or their time zones. Thanks

Honest-Love-Respect

2 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

When do they start answering calls? Not sure of your or their time zones. Thanks

7 am EST. If you call by 7 to 8:30 am EST I usually get through pretty quickly 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, MsKayC said:

Aos accepted last wednesday and was told my case is complete by 3 reps on friday and one said its not. I'm calling them back when they open

Do your all doc of AOS and Civil Doc shows a green Tick mark ??? 

1 hour ago, Muhammad Arman said:

Do your all doc of AOS and Civil Doc shows a green Tick mark ??? 

No all of the aos docs show accepted with green tick but all the civil docs still shows submitted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.