Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Damirabouja said:

I am waiting, waiting and waiting😟😟for interview appointment 😑

Same here...so depressing..

Timeline
8 minutes ago, ankit1088 said:

Scratch that just called! Interview date is 11/9 which is out anniversary too!

Congratulations... it's a good feeling..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, SVI2018 said:

Congratulations....Hoping for mine soon

Thank you :) ....Call up NVC, they might have good news for you too.

And keep us updated.

1 hour ago, ankit1088 said:

Congrats to those that have gotten interview dates!

I am waiting, waiting and hoping to hear something this week! CC 9/5...

Congrats :) 

You got the date too! 

We were getting so hassled, but this day had to come. 

All the best. Lets nail it and head HOME :) 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, ankit1088 said:

Scratch that just called! Interview date is 11/9 which is out anniversary too!

Yay!!

Even I will be celebrating the first anniversary with my hubby.

In your case its special coz its the day you vowed to be together.

So happy for you guys. :) 

27 minutes ago, O&O said:

Same here...so depressing..

The universe is planning to give you a surprise. And I am so sure, its coming soon. 

All the best and keep the faith alive  :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, En&ef said:

Cc this morning oct.1 😊

anyone know how long the wait is for Ciudad Juárez to get an interview scheduled at least ? 

PD. Nov.10.17

Plan on 7 months or more.  They are still on April CCs this round. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Abies said:

I have been doing better than I expected dearie but I'm still homesick. Fitting into the American system will take a while because I'm taking it one at a time,don't need to rush things at all.

Again,thank God you are very close to the end of this long and tough journey as I'm patiently waiting to read your consulate review of approval come Nov 26th.

Cheers Buddy..😍

I am glad you are taking a step fwd every day. Homesick we all will be, I am sure. But I know, you are stronger than most of us or almost as much as us and will do just fine. 

Yes, you cannot rush things so just sit back and relax.

Thank you so much once again. Yes it has been tough and after getting a cc on Sept 14th and I was yippie yay all the way, only to see the Nov 26th date. But then again, I see a lot of couples from Lagos waiting to be united with their loved one for months on end. My heart goes out to all of them and I pray for them earnestly.

Review coming up soon Buddy.

Keep me updated. And unless you smile, you can't shine. And if you don't, how will the world know what sunshine is! So keep smiling :) 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
7 hours ago, Bluecheck said:

I'll have my CR1 interview next week. All my documents are ready. On this side there is no problem but I'm hyper-stressed yes stressed.
For those who have already had their interview, how do you handle stress? because the closer it gets, the more stressed I am.
Your advice will be welcome and already I say thank you.

I guess on this stage everyone is stressed. In normal conditions I'm actually quite stress resistant😎 But before the interview I got crazy.😩😤😨 You just have to come over it and try to keep to a positive thinking. As after the interview believe me days will fly so fast and you'll join your loved one finally. God is all knowing, with his help you'll hear those magic words Your visa is approved! Best of luck to you and remember to double check all the docs😉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Feeling so fed up. Did a Sputum test since July Been 2 months and 1 week now and still haven’t heard anything from the medical taking forever.

my interview was to be in July but was canceled and still waiting:(

36 minutes ago, crissyfisher said:

Feeling so fed up. Did a Sputum test since July Been 2 months and 1 week now and still haven’t heard anything from the medical taking forever.

Hope everything is fine and you will get quick interview date again. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

Hope everything is fine and you will get quick interview date again. Good luck

I hope so too thank u

Timeline
2 hours ago, crissyfisher said:

wow...sorry for the long delay ..hope u hear something soon..if i may ask...did u get the BCG vaccination ??   

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.