dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

@Abies Hey sis! And Welcome!!! Hope you're enjoying yourself with you hubby. I know he was excited about the delicious food you've been preparing to remind him of home!

Things are well on my end. Hubby is adapting better than I could even imagine. He now has his greencard, SSN card, and his driving permit. He has to carry the permit for 3 weeks until he can go for the driving test, but he's been making progress, I'm so proud! He even learned how to swim lol

How are you managing being homesick, because I know it's a culture shock. Although I have African American parents, I was born and raised in Europe and spent more than half of my life there. When the military told my dad that we had to finally move to the states, the difference in culture made it challenging to get adjusted. But eventually, it all worked out. Be encouraged dear, it will get easier. :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Got the interview date finally! Though it's Nov 26th, at least there is clarity. Wishing everyone all the best. We are right there!

Congratulations buddy.. its finally here 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Congratulations buddy.. its finally here 

Thank you so much. Yes, it's finally going to happen. Just around our first anniversary on December 10th. 

I was disappointed at first because I was expecting an earlier date. And then came the surprise, my hubby will come and pick me up to whisk me away for a surprise waiting at the other end. 

So I believe the universe balances it out 😁😁

How have you been sunshine @Abies 

And have you settled in?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

@Abies Hey sis! And Welcome!!! Hope you're enjoying yourself with you hubby. I know he was excited about the delicious food you've been preparing to remind him of home!

Things are well on my end. Hubby is adapting better than I could even imagine. He now has his greencard, SSN card, and his driving permit. He has to carry the permit for 3 weeks until he can go for the driving test, but he's been making progress, I'm so proud! He even learned how to swim lol

How are you managing being homesick, because I know it's a culture shock. Although I have African American parents, I was born and raised in Europe and spent more than half of my life there. When the military told my dad that we had to finally move to the states, the difference in culture made it challenging to get adjusted. But eventually, it all worked out. Be encouraged dear, it will get easier. 🙂

Wow... this is really encouraging. It's really been a long and tough road for us but I'm very grateful to God that we finally made it.

Hopefully we get the ssc&gc in the mail soonest and I have started reading the California driver handbook too.

My regards to hubs and always be a good wife. 

Cheers..!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saanish said:

Thank you so much. Yes, it's finally going to happen. Just around our first anniversary on December 10th. 

I was disappointed at first because I was expecting an earlier date. And then came the surprise, my hubby will come and pick me up to whisk me away for a surprise waiting at the other end. 

So I believe the universe balances it out 😁😁

How have you been sunshine @Abies 

And have you settled in?

I have been doing better than I expected dearie but I'm still homesick. Fitting into the American system will take a while because I'm taking it one at a time,don't need to rush things at all.

Again,thank God you are very close to the end of this long and tough journey as I'm patiently waiting to read your consulate review of approval come Nov 26th.

Cheers Buddy..😍

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fmert001 said:

Finally interview is 11/7!!!! CC:9/17 in Haiti. I see the light at the end of the tunnel

Congratulations dear. Im hopeful,you will be here for Thanksgiving.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

When a case was completed on 13th August....  When do u think he will have his interview date? 

Embassy specific 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Bluecheck said:

I'll have my CR1 interview next week. All my documents are ready. On this side there is no problem but I'm hyper-stressed yes stressed.
For those who have already had their interview, how do you handle stress? because the closer it gets, the more stressed I am.
Your advice will be welcome and already I say thank you.

The feeling is absolutely normal,no need to panic. The sooner your interview becomes the more tensed you become.

Dress well,be smart,be audible,maintain eye contact,always smile,you don't understand any question?feel free to ask the consular officer to repeat the question and then above all,pray for a successful interview.

I wish you the very best of luck and will be here again by next week to read your consulate review of approval.

Edited by Abies

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Abies said:

Wow... this is really encouraging. It's really been a long and tough road for us but I'm very grateful to God that we finally made it.

Hopefully we get the ssc&gc in the mail soonest and I have started reading the California driver handbook too.

My regards to hubs and always be a good wife. 

Cheers..!

Same to you sis! All will be well! And a very Happy New Month to you! May a shower of Blessings continue to follow you and yours!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, LadyTT357 said:

Same to you sis! All will be well! And a very Happy New Month to you! May a shower of Blessings continue to follow you and yours!

Always welcome sis as I wish you all the good things in October.

Cheers sis.!

Edited by Abies

4 hours ago, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Got the interview date finally! Though it's Nov 26th, at least there is clarity. Wishing everyone all the best. We are right there!

Congratulations....Hoping for mine soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am waiting, waiting and waiting😟😟for interview appointment 😑

Edited by Damirabouja

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.