dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I'll have my CR1 interview next week. All my documents are ready. On this side there is no problem but I'm hyper-stressed yes stressed.
For those who have already had their interview, how do you handle stress? because the closer it gets, the more stressed I am.
Your advice will be welcome and already I say thank you.

19 minutes ago, Bluecheck said:

I'll have my CR1 interview next week. All my documents are ready. On this side there is no problem but I'm hyper-stressed yes stressed.
For those who have already had their interview, how do you handle stress? because the closer it gets, the more stressed I am.
Your advice will be welcome and already I say thank you.

I had my interview last week. There were like 40 people before me. I think almost 95% got visa. Only few got delayed because of not sufficient income with sponsor so they will get visa anyway. Those scenario made me strong and I was sure that I will get approved before they even call me. If your sponsor earning enough and your relationship is real than there nothing to worry. They asked some simple questions most about petitioner. Stressing is normal but just think that you know everything and you will get visa anyway. Most importantly Health is important than visa. Good health can bring many visa in life. So don't over stress. Good luck.

Edited by Reqahmed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Reqahmed said:

I had my interview last week. There were like 40 people before me. I think almost 95% got visa. Only few got delayed because of not sufficient income with sponsor so they will get visa anyway. Those scenario made me strong and I was sure that I will get approved before they even call me. If your sponsor earning enough and your relationship is real than there nothing to worry. They asked some simple questions most about petitioner. Stressing is normal but just think that you know everything and you will get visa anyway. Good luck.

Thank you so much. You experience makes me feel better. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Got the interview date finally! Though it's Nov 26th, at least there is clarity. Wishing everyone all the best. We are right there!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Got the interview date finally! Though it's Nov 26th, at least there is clarity. Wishing everyone all the best. We are right there!

Congratulations

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Johnnatan said:

Hi everyone!

I called NVC on Friday (9/28) and I got interview date for Nov 6th in Bogota, Colombia. 

I'm now waiting for the email with instructions.

CC 8/21

How long you got CC letter/email after CC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saanish said:

Hey guys! 

Congrats! My cc was 9/11 but no interview date as of yet. Did you call or did you get an email? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, powerplyer said:

Congrats! My cc was 9/11 but no interview date as of yet. Did you call or did you get an email? 

I called them up 😊

I am sure yours in lined up to. Just give them a call. All the best 😊😊

2 hours ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Congratulations 

Thanks 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.