abdul rahman

Social security card

17 posts in this topic

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
On 10/2/2018 at 12:39 AM, Boiler said:

You work in Saudi

what is being suggested ios that your get a Saudi employer with US offices to transfer you.

Much easier

Hey agin mr boiler 

I’m sorry for late reply again 

you mean i get a job with an US offices that work here in saudi. So they could transfer me

and so sorry I think I didn’t get you well

You are too straight to the point 😅

if you could explain me more please 

Filed: J-1 Visa Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
21 hours ago, randomstairs said:

Indian IT consultancies in the US are sponsoring H1Bs in great numbers. With a master's degree, basic IT skills and sufficient experience in the industry, you can probably find a sponsor among them. (I don't support their business model at all - just stating the fact that it exists.) This would be the first step.

The next step is much more difficult - actually getting approval for H1B. As you might have heard, this visa type is now under increased scrutiny due to its abuse by several gigantic IT consultancies. So generally being in the IT field is not the easiest way of securing the approval, even if your sponsor and you are doing everything right (which, obviously you should). 

If you're approved for H1B you can apply for the actual visa stamp at a consulate. This is the part where your country of origin will become problematic, as you very well know. I can't advise you on this one. 

H1B is a dual intent visa, meaning that you can apply for permanent resident status (green card) with it. Again you will need a sponsor (typically the same employer who sponsored you for H1B). You'll need to do PERM (about a year), file I-140 (2 mo - 2 years depending on circumstances) and file I-485. If all are approved, congrats, you become a permanent resident of the US.   

Hey hey dear 

woow I’m really amazed by you and by this awesome website 

it really means alot to me. Because to get such a specific details. Its kinda hard 

thank you so much for reading my topic and for helping 

and could you please explain me more about PERM 

do i have to get it done in the US?

And one last question 

where can i find these sponsors?

and actually I’m willing to work in any industry 

i just want to get my experience from the United States. 

if you could help that would be great. I would appreciate it alot 🙏🏼

THANK YOU very much 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.