jackyjimenez

OCTOBER AOS 2018 Filers

2,281 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Juaneng28 said:

So jealous I dont have that kind of update.. hope to get that kind too. LOL!!

when did you get yours? pls what is your timeline on your ead. thanks

October 19 - sent Aos application

Interview - January 11

GC - January 17(no need for ead for me because i  already received my gc)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We filed our AOS on October 9th, 2018. The interview was on January 7th, 2019. The Interview was strange, in that they separated us. I specifically asked is there a reason for doing a Stokes interview, she stated no, but she didn't need to interview my wife's son. He received the same letter she did, requiring him to be there at 1pm. My wife was being interview for 45 minutes and then she interviewed me, but only asked me 6 questions.  She said she would let us know in 2-3 weeks and gave my wife a form saying the case was continued to for further investigation. The next day I checked our case status, and it said the case was approved and the card was being made. She and her son received their cards 7 days after the interview.

1 hour ago, rlm1893 said:

We filed our AOS on October 9th, 2018. The interview was on January 7th, 2019. The Interview was strange, in that they separated us. I specifically asked is there a reason for doing a Stokes interview, she stated no, but she didn't need to interview my wife's son. He received the same letter she did, requiring him to be there at 1pm. My wife was being interview for 45 minutes and then she interviewed me, but only asked me 6 questions.  She said she would let us know in 2-3 weeks and gave my wife a form saying the case was continued to for further investigation. The next day I checked our case status, and it said the case was approved and the card was being made. She and her son received their cards 7 days after the interview.

Well we had the same experience except they only interview me less than 5 mins and same to my husband and my kid was there too..it wasn't seems too serious interview to us hehe

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Our case is stuck at interview scheduled on the "old site" but has gone from card ordered to case approved one the "new site"

Edited by ThomasNC1988

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 hours ago, rlm1893 said:

Anyone else feels like that lady just wanted to be a jerk? 

27 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Our case is stuck at interview scheduled on the "old site" but has gone from card ordered to case approved one the "new site"

Do not depend on the status online.. As long as your interview went well. Plus im sure they gonna notify you when you have a mail coming. Don't let the status online affect you. 😁😁

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, icanbenobody said:

What do you mean? 😅😅 

What I said was more of a joke 😅

if I had stokes and said no reason needed then told further investigation and next day approved. I would be thinking “jerk” 😂 but I’m guessing highly likely she might have been new.

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

What I said was more of a joke 😅

if I had stokes and said no reason needed then told further investigation and next day approved. I would be thinking “jerk” 😂 but I’m guessing highly likely she might have been new.

Got ya 😁😁 In my opinion i think they just trying to test applicants patient and case 😂😂 

Their situation sounds the same with mine but their 45 minutes interview to the wife was  ridiculous.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

Hello to all!

October filers here for AOS, EAD and Advanced parole.

Filling from K1 visa.

Its been 90 or some days since my case was received, did my biometrics in November, some month after we filled.

Still no word from USCIS on any of these.

Did anyone here get their EAD and SSN, while on K1 visa, yet and how long did it take?

4 minutes ago, DenisAlma said:

Hello to all!

Filling from K1 visa.

Its been 90 or some days since my case was received, did my biometrics in November, some month after we filled.

Did anyone here get their EAD and SSN, while on K1 visa, yet and how long did it take?

I filed on October 8th from K1 ang had my fingerprints in November as well. My status online is still stuck on "we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485". I'm hoping the EAD will appear in the mail soon, I'm not sure the status will ever change on the webpage until after. Has yours changed? 

K1

I-129F - NOA1 10/02/2017

I-129F - NOA2  04/05/2018

CDJ consulate - 06/02/2018

US Arrival - 07/24/2018

Married - 09/04/2018

AOS

I-485, I-765, I-131 - Sent on 10/01/2018 

I-485, I-765, I-131 - NOA 10/08/2018 

Biometrics - 11/01/2018

AED/AP:  Praying????

Interview: ?????16.5 to 18.5 months from 10/08/2018.

7 hours ago, MelissaSpence said:

I filed on October 8th from K1 ang had my fingerprints in November as well. My status online is still stuck on "we accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485". I'm hoping the EAD will appear in the mail soon, I'm not sure the status will ever change on the webpage until after. Has yours changed? 

Im in this same boat. Mine has not changed either. 

8 hours ago, DenisAlma said:

Hello to all!

Filling from K1 visa.

We couldn't get the SSN because the entry i-94? Expired, now waiting for EAD still. We filed on the 1st of October

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
18 hours ago, DenisAlma said:

Hello to all!

Filling from K1 visa.

Except one or two that expedited their EAD, October fillers won't have their EAD before march. I think they are still processing august fillers EAD now.

K-1 Visa

05-16-2018: Interview (Approved)

05-23-2018: Visa Issued

08-02-2018: P.O.E Austin

08-24-2018: Married :)

AOS/EAD/AP:

09-05-2018: Package sent.                                                                 10-29-2018: New application sent.

09-11-2018: AOS/EAD/AP NOA-1                                                      11-05-2018: Reception text messages

09-12-2018: Request expedite AP                                                     11-06-2018: Fees cashed

09-12-2018: Expedite AP USCIS answer (request evidence).       11-07-2018: Expedite AP requested

09-13-2018: Evidence Fax sent                                                          11-08-2018: Expedite AP denied

09-14-2018: Notice for biometrics                                                    11-09-2018: NOA1 Hard copies

10-03-2018: Biometrics appointment                                               11-28-2018: Biometrics

10-20-2018: Rejected! (Check bounced) 😢                                   02-07-2019: Interview Notice

03-07-2019: Interview

03-07-2019: Card is being produced 🤗🤗🤗

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi @ThomasNC1988 You said you have a "new" and "old" site to check status. Could you please inform what they both are? Thanks :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.