749 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 hours ago, A_R said:

I’m sure you will get don’t worry.

Please share your experience of Medical at Rele Clinic. Also have you got your reports or they send it directly to the embassy ?

I booked the appointment for 10 AM but I went there an hour earlier, overall the experience was good.

They took my height and weight, blood, eye power checked with and without glasses, gave my urine sample, filled the form which they gave and I didn't have any previous vaccination records so they gave me vaccine. Took off my clothes ( in underwear), Dr examine my eyes, ears, mouth and joints, asked me move my hands and legs.

Started asking me series of questions like any previous surgery or any illness or any medicine I'm taking... blah blah.

Finally the chest x-ray and done (took 3-4 hours in total). Asked me to come the next day to collect my report. 

I'm going tomorrow to collect my report.

2 hours ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

I booked the appointment for 10 AM but I went there an hour earlier, overall the experience was good.

They took my height and weight, blood, eye power checked with and without glasses, gave my urine sample, filled the form which they gave and I didn't have any previous vaccination records so they gave me vaccine. Took off my clothes ( in underwear), Dr examine my eyes, ears, mouth and joints, asked me move my hands and legs.

Started asking me series of questions like any previous surgery or any illness or any medicine I'm taking... blah blah.

Finally the chest x-ray and done (took 3-4 hours in total). Asked me to come the next day to collect my report. 

I'm going tomorrow to collect my report.

Do they assign female doctor to women? And how much did the test cost (minus the vaccines)? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lonegirl said:

Do they assign female doctor to women? And how much did the test cost (minus the vaccines)? 

I don't think so, there will be female nurses around and that's what I see in the website too. I am not sure but pretty much you have to get naked there and I think specially for female they have to get naked.

They asked me to bring 19k but I paid only 15.5k as I couldn't take all the vaccine. When you will book the appointment they will call you and give you estimated amount which is also stated at the website. Also, you can ask for female doctor if available but im pretty sure that the main Dr is the male accompanied by female nurse.

5 hours ago, Heather & Shahbaz said:

I don't think so, there will be female nurses around and that's what I see in the website too. I am not sure but pretty much you have to get naked there and I think specially for female they have to get naked.

They asked me to bring 19k but I paid only 15.5k as I couldn't take all the vaccine. When you will book the appointment they will call you and give you estimated amount which is also stated at the website. Also, you can ask for female doctor if available but im pretty sure that the main Dr is the male accompanied by female nurse.

Do they give you one shot per vaccine? For instance, for three vaccines, will I get three individual shots? Oh my gosh... Do they hurt? Do you feel unwell after vaccinations (fever, etc.) ?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lonegirl said:

Do they give you one shot per vaccine? For instance, for three vaccines, will I get three individual shots? Oh my gosh... Do they hurt? Do you feel unwell after vaccinations (fever, etc.) ?

I had chicken pox in my childhood so it ruled out chicken pox vaccine. I'm allergic to egg so they couldn't give me mmr or measles. So I only got Tdap vaccine in my arm and it didn't hurt. 🙈

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
On 10/6/2018 at 12:25 AM, Heather & Shahbaz said:

I had chicken pox in my childhood so it ruled out chicken pox vaccine. I'm allergic to egg so they couldn't give me mmr or measles. So I only got Tdap vaccine in my arm and it didn't hurt. 🙈

So in how many days did you get your report? I live inJaipur so will have to plan all this in advance.

Timeline
46 minutes ago, A_R said:

So in how many days did you get your report? I live inJaipur so will have to plan all this in advance.

In Delhi they gave me the report in 4 working days but I think you can request them to give it ASAP 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shubiepinky said:

In Delhi they gave me the report in 4 working days but I think you can request them to give it ASAP 

Thanks @Shubiepinky  and what about you @Heather & Shahbaz  ??

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shubiepinky said:

@Shubiepinky when did you receive your P4 via postal mail ? And can you please update your VJ timeline - same for you @Lonegirl .

Timeline
1 minute ago, A_R said:

@Shubiepinky when did you receive your P4 via postal mail ? And can you please update your VJ timeline - same for you @Lonegirl .

Haven’t got packet 4 still waiting for it 

I have  asked @Sanjana dogra about the packet 4 bcoz she got it so she suggest us to wait, it will come in its own 

i think our timeline is updated but I will make sure and see if it’s not 

23 minutes ago, A_R said:

We were notified by the NVC on 2nd October 2018 that the case has been transferred to Mumbai. But I haven't yet received my P4. I checked my case status on the website and it shows 'Ready.'

Timeline
2 hours ago, A_R said:

Thanks @Shubiepinky  and what about you @Heather & Shahbaz  ??

They can't give you report the same day. My report was ready the next day but I took time to get it.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Shubiepinky said:

Haven’t got packet 4 still waiting for it 

I have  asked @Sanjana dogra about the packet 4 bcoz she got it so she suggest us to wait, it will come in its own 

i think our timeline is updated but I will make sure and see if it’s not 

Okay I am confused now @Shubiepinky  you got your medical done in Delhi n have the reports with you before you got your P4? How? I was told you need the interview letter from the embassy to have your medical.

What about you @Heather & Shahbaz have you received your P4 and did you also do your medical before getting your letter?

23 minutes ago, A_R said:

Okay I am confused now @Shubiepinky  you got your medical done in Delhi n have the reports with you before you got your P4? How? I was told you need the interview letter from the embassy to have your medical.

What about you @Heather & Shahbaz have you received your P4 and did you also do your medical before getting your letter?

I think you can schedule the interview as long as your case status is ready. You can check your case status here

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

If your case is already with the consulate, you can go ahead and schedule the interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.