Marzena & Stephen

Did you move to Chicago?!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone move to Chicago or are the US citizen that went through this process and lives in Chicago ?! It would be awesome for a few of us to meet up! (Ladies only please)

Timeline
7 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

I am from Chicago..... Hello!

Awesome! Theres a couple other ladies that i met from off here from Chicago! Are you the us citizen or you moved here?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Awesome! Theres a couple other ladies that i met from off here from Chicago! Are you the us citizen or you moved here?

I am the USC..... I grew up here and moved to Orlando, FL for 18 years and then returned to Chicago 4 years ago.

Timeline
13 hours ago, E & J 2018 said:

I am the USC..... I grew up here and moved to Orlando, FL for 18 years and then returned to Chicago 4 years ago.

Do you have instagram im trying to get a girls group together for coffee etc i think it would be cool if so follow me i have two i use both. Im also on fb but i barely use it 

Edited by Ontarkie
Removed personal information.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We live near Chicago (suburbs), and I work in Chicago. I'm the USC. :P

Just had our AOS interview last month at the Chicago office. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
8 hours ago, RJandHamid said:

We live near Chicago (suburbs), and I work in Chicago. I'm the USC. :P

Just had our AOS interview last month at the Chicago office. 

You did!!!?? Im still waiting on mine! I appled for the aos in december its taking forever ..everyone else in chicago has been getting at least their interview dates and im sitting here like what the heck lol. 

Feel free to add me to instagram or facebook we should all connect! Im in real estate so i have a flex schedule !

Timeline

~~Post edited to removed personal information. Do not post any personal information as these forums are public and can be viewed by anyone. Some with not the best intentions.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.