Angry birddd

Administrating process with Ds5535

90 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Munazza said:

Alhamdulillah visa issued after 8 months and 20 days.. A long wait but finally over.. Wish same to all who are waiting.. Waiting is really painful but you will forget everything once it happened.. 😊

Great congrats i also got call frm embassy they ask medical for my new born baby but didn, t say anything about my administrative process just ask this. Is this a good sign? M soo confuse they call us in u. S embassy for finger prints my baby is 3 months old. 

On 10/27/2018 at 10:20 AM, Zunaira said:

Great congrats i also got call frm embassy they ask medical for my new born baby but didn, t say anything about my administrative process just ask this. Is this a good sign? M soo confuse they call us in u. S embassy for finger prints my baby is 3 months old. 

Thanks.. Yea good sign.. Very good luck to you too. 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Other Timeline
On 10/26/2018 at 2:23 AM, Munazza said:

Alhamdulillah visa issued after 8 months and 20 days.. A long wait but finally over.. Wish same to all who are waiting.. Waiting is really painful but you will forget everything once it happened.. 😊

AlhamduliAllaah,.

Congratulations!

My sister's family (husband on AP ) is on AP for seven months and 10 days.  They are hoping to receive a call from the Islamabad Embassy soon.  

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My dad had ds5535 requested. After 4 updates the case has had no movement since its last update on October 18. Mom and dad had their interviews on 11 sept and we sent in the response of email on 13 sept. Mom was told she was good but dad was given AP and then ds5535 followed. He was in KSA working for An American owned industry but it was a very long time ago and he had no travel history in the last 15 years outside pak.

Tried contacting embassy but no response. 

• 1 month later...
On October 1, 2018 at 2:57 PM, Munazza said:

Almost same situation facing.. We three sister had interviews with F3 category on 7th, 14th of February and one was on 13th March.. Mine was first.. All went in interview and in the end my elder son got ds5535.. Since 7th Feb we are in Ap with not even a single update.. Only date changes on ceas when I send inquiry and get same generic reply.. My both sister got issued, one is in US since last one month and other is going in the end of October.. 😞😞😞

Hy......Did your son got his visa?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:37 AM, Angry birddd said:

When was the interview?

Interview was on April 04 2018.

Islamabad embassy asked several questions via email.  we responded promptly.  Status date changed after we send them our response.  Case has been in AP since that time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Please do anyone know if this US govt shutdown will affect the administrative process? I had my interview on 11 dec 2018 in Naples consulate Italy and my interview wasn’t bad and they have my passport which some say it’s a good sign but I’m Nigerian who married my wife in Italy who is also Nigerian and USC. Is that also reason for AP? Please help 

thank u God bless

On 1/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Mutahir said:

Interview was on April 04 2018.

Islamabad embassy asked several questions via email.  we responded promptly.  Status date changed after we send them our response.  Case has been in AP since that time.

After several months without activity, my sister's case was updated.  Still under Administrative Processing but the "Case Last Updatedhas changed.  I hope my sister and her entire family get the visa quickly now.

Edited by Mutahir

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.