Jal7700

NVC to Create Case number..?

53 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:16 PM, Sherbahadur said:

For 864 make sure u electronically sign the form. As a precaution, I printed the signature page and hand signed the page/ scanned and uploaded.

finally today I submitted AOS and IV package.

have you received the interview date yet?

Timeline
16 hours ago, nickymicky said:

finally today I submitted AOS and IV package.

have you received the interview date yet?

No sir, not yet! I think it takes about almost 2 months to ship, receive by embassy and set up an interview. I’m hoping by end of year.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, Jal7700 said:

Hi ALL,

Does anyone know how long NVC takes to Create or Provide my Case number or In voice number..after Receiving Approved I-130 from USCIS ? Calling NVC Everyday to ask Case number and Invoice Number help ? to get it little faster..? thanks in Advance.

NORMALLY THEY TAKE 4 TO 8 WEEKS.

Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:25 PM, Sherbahadur said:

No sir, not yet! I think it takes about almost 2 months to ship, receive by embassy and set up an interview. I’m hoping by end of year.

regarding AOS

I submitted most recent year IRS tax return transcript and w2 for last year as you mentioned.

but I didn't submit any current paystubs hope that will not cause delay

Timeline

finally after 9 days everything got accepted except biographical page of passport.

I submitted vertically they rejected it and left a message I need to upload horizontally . I just did horizontally so don't know how long it takes for them to review.

• 3 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 1:10 AM, willcrack said:

Thanks ...and did you receive the Welcome Letter/case number by email without you letting NVC know about it explicitly (them getting it from your I-130)?

Hi, can you please tell me if you got an email with your NVC case number and invoice number on the same email as the one USCIS used? I'm wondering if I will get the info without calling :)  Thanks in advance for your reply.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.