USCIS online account number

27 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, KMENDLESS said:

I submitted N400 yesterday. 

USCIS online account number, I called uscis to find out the number

for the traffic ticket, no need to disclose according to lawyer

tks

Congrats! Thank you!

How long were you on hold for with USCIS? 

Re traffic ticket, what exactly did the lawyer say: do not need to include it on N400 >OR< do not need to provide documents for it when submitting N400? 

Just now, DivineAngel said:

Congrats! Thank you!

How long were you on hold for with USCIS? 

Re traffic ticket, what exactly did the lawyer say: do not need to include it on N400 >OR< do not need to provide documents for it when submitting N400? 

I called 6am pacific time. Only hold 5-10 mins to speak to a rep 

like previous posts said, as long didn’t get involved by drug or DUI, you would be good, IO would only pay attention if you didn’t payoff the fine. So I ticked NO for all that kinda questions 

if traffic tickets counted, I do believe 95% applicants would need to tick YES. 

14 hours ago, KMENDLESS said:

I called 6am pacific time. Only hold 5-10 mins to speak to a rep 

like previous posts said, as long didn’t get involved by drug or DUI, you would be good, IO would only pay attention if you didn’t payoff the fine. So I ticked NO for all that kinda questions 

if traffic tickets counted, I do believe 95% applicants would need to tick YES. 

Ok, that's fast. Today I called at 11 am Pacific, 20-25 mins estimated wait so couldn’t get through. Unfortunately I’m not up at 6 am but I'll try before 6 pm Pacific before they close to see if I get more lucky. What options did you select in the menu? 

Re speeding ticket, you are right 95% of people would have to select yes for the have you ever been ..., CITED,...question. My only concern is if they have visibility of it and then the IO will have an impression of one trying to omit information and maybe wondering what else was omitted from the application. 

Many posts say because of the above that yes it should be included on the application but no supporting evidence/document is needed. To be on the safe side: take payment proof with us to interview in case IO wants to see it. 

On the other hand, some posts say no need to mention it on N400 because they don’t care at all. I also second your sentiment that I would Iike my application to be as spotless as possible YET I also do not wish to possibly omit the speeding ticket and have the IO wonder what else is omitted (that is if they care AT ALL abt speeding tickets under $500, no alcohol, drug or injury involved, paid off fully) 

So that is why I’m conflicted. Any thoughts (you or anyone)? Thanks a bunch!  

13 minutes ago, DivineAngel said:

Ok, that's fast. Today I called at 11 am Pacific, 20-25 mins estimated wait so couldn’t get through. Unfortunately I’m not up at 6 am but I'll try before 6 pm Pacific before they close to see if I get more lucky. What options did you select in the menu? 

Re speeding ticket, you are right 95% of people would have to select yes for the have you ever been ..., CITED,...question. My only concern is if they have visibility of it and then the IO will have an impression of one trying to omit information and maybe wondering what else was omitted from the application. 

Many posts say because of the above that yes it should be included on the application but no supporting evidence/document is needed. To be on the safe side: take payment proof with us to interview in case IO wants to see it. 

On the other hand, some posts say no need to mention it on N400 because they don’t care at all. I also second your sentiment that I would Iike my application to be as spotless as possible YET I also do not wish to possibly omit the speeding ticket and have the IO wonder what else is omitted (that is if they care AT ALL abt speeding tickets under $500, no alcohol, drug or injury involved, paid off fully) 

So that is why I’m conflicted. Any thoughts (you or anyone)? Thanks a bunch!  

I remember it’s option 1 2 then 6 

i just asked an aussie friend, he said he ticked NO even tho he had speeding ticket and IO didn’t even ask him abt it 

I do believe simple is the best. Don’t make it completicated as we all lifted the conditional green card already. 

3 hours ago, KMENDLESS said:

I remember it’s option 1 2 then 6 

i just asked an aussie friend, he said he ticked NO even tho he had speeding ticket and IO didn’t even ask him abt it 

I do believe simple is the best. Don’t make it completicated as we all lifted the conditional green card already. 

Oh nice and did he get his citizenship already? 

Edited by DivineAngel
Typo

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, DivineAngel said:

Guys, if one can’t find their 

"USCIS online account number” and therefore can‘t include it on the N400 FILED ONLINE, will they get their case status notifications, notifications of mail sent out, etc. on USCIS online under their Account anyways? Xmas is here... :)

I have same question too. Did everything go okay with you? I can’t find my uscis accoung number either. 

5 hours ago, jarin tasnim said:

Can any of you help me please? I am applying for N-400 online. I can’t find my uscis account number. Also this is the first time i am applying online. If I don’t fill out that number, wil i get status notifications and NOAS AND OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF when i sign-in in uscis account? 

USCIS account number will automatically generated after you submitted your application online. Just leave it blank if you dont have one.

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER - I-751 ROC

05/11/17: Date of I-751
05/12/17: VSC received our package

05/12/17: NOA Date
05/14/17: NOA Arrived in the mail & check cashed

06/22/17: Biometrics Appointment at ASC Manhattan

04/09/18: Online changed to case transferred to local office but no actual letter

06/13/18: Card Being Produced - NO RFE/NO INTERVIEW

06/16/18: Approval Letter arrived in the mail with 06/13/18 approval date

06/18/18: Card was picked up by USPS

06/20/18: Received 10 years Green Card from the mail - END OF I-751 JOURNEY!

E-FILING (IOE) N-400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

06/21/18: Submitted Online
06/22/18: Received NOA Online

06/23/18: Online account updated to Biometrics scheduled on 07/12/18

06/25/18: NOA letter arrived in the mail

06/28/18: Biometrics appointment letter arrived in the mail

07/12/18: Biometrics appointment at ASC Manhattan

02/28/19: In Line for Interview

03/01/19: Interview Date is on 04/08/19

04/08/19: Interview Day: Approved on the spot

04/09/19: We Scheduled your Oath Ceremony 

04/12/19: Oath Letter arrived in the mail

05/02/19: Oath Ceremony - OFFICIALLY U.S. CITIZEN AND END OF IMMIGRATION JOURNEY!

DS-11 - APPLICATION FOR US PASSPORT BOOK AND CARD

05/02/19: Submitted application thru USPS - Expedited
05/06/19: Received email, passport application is now traceable online thru Travel.State.gov website (https://passportstatus.state.gov/Search)

05/08/19: Received email, passport has been printed and it's on final processing
05/09/19: Received email, passport application has been finished processing with USPS tracking number and expected delivery is on 05/14/2019

05/10/19: Receive email from USPS informed Delivery - Expected Passport delivery is on 05/11/2019

05/11/19: Passport book received thru USPS Priority Mail

05/13/19: Passport card received

05/14/19: Naturalization Certificate back - END OF PASSPORT APPLICATION!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Old thread is now closed to further comment.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.