2,056 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, salhasl said:

In December and January there were a lot of blanket rejections. There was confusion all over so they reject to save their rear end. No one gets fired for rejecting a visa. 

Since things smooth out in feb march no spouse or fiance is being rejected and original refusals are being reversed.

When do you think my friend can get her husband case being reversed? Her husband got rejected on June, 2018. 

3 minutes ago, lorene21 said:

When do you think my friend can get her husband case being reversed? Her husband got rejected on June, 2018. 

What did the rejection notice say? If they ask for additional docs or something like 10 questions or form ds 5535 that means it will change to ap once that info is received. This is happening for dozens of normal cases everyday. Now if your friend case had some other issues then i have no idea.

1 minute ago, salhasl said:

What did the rejection notice say? If they ask for additional docs or something like 10 questions or form ds 5535 that means it will change to ap once that info is received. This is happening for dozens of normal cases everyday. Now if your friend case had some other issues then i have no idea.

They told him they believe their marriage was legitimate but they couldn't give him the visa because the travel ban. A paper was given to him where it says he was rejected under the presidential proclamation. They did not ask for further information. Their case is still rejected on the system. 

1 hour ago, lorene21 said:

They told him they believe their marriage was legitimate but they couldn't give him the visa because the travel ban. A paper was given to him where it says he was rejected under the presidential proclamation. They did not ask for further information. Their case is still rejected on the system. 

Which embassy? Which visa? 

Do u have a copy of the paper? There should be 2 check boxes on the paper. Can you tell me which one is checked?

16 minutes ago, salhasl said:

Which embassy? Which visa? 

Do u have a copy of the paper? There should be 2 check boxes on the paper. Can you tell me which one is checked?

I don't remember. I don't have a copy but only one box was checked, from what I recall it says presidential proclamation. 

U.S Embassy in Doha. Spouse visa. 

1 minute ago, lorene21 said:

I don't remember. I don't have a copy but only one box was checked, from what I recall it says presidential proclamation. 

U.S Embassy in Doha. Spouse visa. 

Ok this is an anomaly. Ive seen dozens of spouse visas put in AP but no rejections. Maybe doha is still clueless. I am sorry to hear this. Most travel ban cases go to abu Dhabi yerevan djibouti or amman. They are all being put in AP with donkey sao.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Hello everyone, I need help please

when I answered the 10 questions after the interview .. 1 question was to list my family names and date of birth and country of birth and where do they reside

well, I forgot to mention where do they reside and I noticed that today :/

what do you think I should do ?

leave it and hope it wont be a big deal ?

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
7 hours ago, Amr8 said:

when I answered the 10 questions after the interview .. 1 question was to list my family names and date of birth and country of birth and where do they reside

well, I forgot to mention where do they reside and I noticed that today 😕

thank you

Are you talking about form 5535? My version didn't even ask for it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
On 8/25/2018 at 7:16 PM, lorene21 said:

Unfortunately not all cases. A friend of a friend, got rejected. Not AP at all. Just rejection :(

Hopefully you get your visa soon. I wish you all the best!!! and thank you so much for letting us know what happened with your case. It gives us hope!

You are very welcome. Thanks for contributing so much. I guess other people's stories is our only way of figuring out how things are progressing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
12 hours ago, Amr8 said:

well, I forgot to mention where do they reside and I noticed that today 😕

thank you

Did you interview at Malaysian US Embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.