2,949 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, xoxox said:

Thank you sandra for your answering What is confusing me that this question refer to before I got work permit or after I got it !! Sandra please I need your help for one more question More important for me , when I wrote check for USCIS for filing fee for I 485 I put the day before the month on the check which it already sent it to them couple days ago what I Did exactly 14/10/2018 I am So So worry Now .. I just noticed Now ,, What Do you think , What will happen Now to cause Now ? 

I am sorry Sandra to ask you two questions in the same time , please I need your help .

If they don’t accept they will return the file and you submit again putting the right date.

Regarding the question work without authorization  they say EVER and EVER. means at any time.I don’t think is confusing..

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

I had my Green Card interview yesterday in Santa Ana. Today I got the online update that my card is being produced. I am so happy right now! After 22 months, the journey is coming to an end!

the interview itself was very simple. They called me 45 minutes after my appointment time, the interview then lasted for maybe 15-20 minutes. I had a female officer who was very cold. She put me under oath first and asked for my passport. Since it is a new once that I haven’t used to travel, she also asked to see my old one with my visas and entry stamps. She then asked me to confirm my personal information that’s on the I-485 form (full name, DOB, citizenship, address, marital status, etc.). Since a few things had changed for me since filing the form back in 2016, my attorney handed her a piece of paper listing all the changes. She then asked my about my occupation and noted the changes on her form in red. Then she asked me a lot of the yes/no questions, which I answered with no of course. She then asked about my first visa and if I ever entered on the visa waiver program, which I answered yes to. She had her own printout of my entry/exit history into the US. She then said that she will review my case until the end of the day and let me know if she needs anything else. I didn’t hear back yesterday but just got the update that my card is being produced. Hoping it will be here fast!

Congratulations!!!

3 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

I had my Green Card interview yesterday in Santa Ana. Today I got the online update that my card is being produced. I am so happy right now! After 22 months, the journey is coming to an end!

the interview itself was very simple. They called me 45 minutes after my appointment time, the interview then lasted for maybe 15-20 minutes. I had a female officer who was very cold. She put me under oath first and asked for my passport. Since it is a new once that I haven’t used to travel, she also asked to see my old one with my visas and entry stamps. She then asked me to confirm my personal information that’s on the I-485 form (full name, DOB, citizenship, address, marital status, etc.). Since a few things had changed for me since filing the form back in 2016, my attorney handed her a piece of paper listing all the changes. She then asked my about my occupation and noted the changes on her form in red. Then she asked me a lot of the yes/no questions, which I answered with no of course. She then asked about my first visa and if I ever entered on the visa waiver program, which I answered yes to. She had her own printout of my entry/exit history into the US. She then said that she will review my case until the end of the day and let me know if she needs anything else. I didn’t hear back yesterday but just got the update that my card is being produced. Hoping it will be here fast!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God in heaven!!! This is such great news. Please take a few days to relax, thank God and enjoy a break just for you, you have earned it. It is not an easy road, all the waiting, all the stress. Now on to a new chapter :-). Wishing you all the best in life.

11 minutes ago, iwillsurvive said:

I will survive! You sure did survive! With God everything is possible!Congratulations🌟🌟🎀🎀💃💃💃Enjoy more blessings!

1 hour ago, Sheenane said:

I m stress a lot since June 2016 I sent my wava .

Just take a deep breath and wait for the RFE to see what it is about. Oftentimes it is only a small thing they are requesting. No need to stress about it. 

Did you submit police clearance from all places you lived in since June 2013 (3 years prior to June 2016)? 

10 hours ago, sandranj said:

If they don’t accept they will return the file and you submit again putting the right date.

Regarding the question work without authorization  they say EVER and EVER. means at any time.I don’t think is confusing..

Perfect thank you so Much Sandra for Everything .. Actually I answered all those questions truthfully .. Now I am keep praying for Everything goes well for the case and I hope it wouldn't be problems for check .. Thanks again Sandra Really you are Great person, you always try to help Everyone .

Edited by xoxox

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
4 hours ago, iwillsurvive said:

Congratulations dear

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.