848 posts in this topic

So today I received an update on my ead/ap renewal which i sent in july, saying that the case was closed because of benefit received by other means 🙏🏽 Good luck to all of my friends still waiting🍀 i have successfully got my new ssn and REAL id 💁🏽‍♀️ Don’t waste any time aaaaand when going to update your docs I recommend you guys go to lower Manhattan (ssa in williams st and dmv in Greenwich) because the process is very organized and everyone is up to date regarding immigration 💁🏽‍♀️ Good luck friends 🍀

3 minutes ago, Buketty said:

To those who got their EAD please did u get EAD approval notice letter then later Card will be send?

Yes. Notifications always come first, after, USCIS will notify you of card in production and give you a tracking number. Good luck 👍🏽 🍀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mellamanlola said:

Yes. Notifications always come first, after, USCIS will notify you of card in production and give you a tracking number. Good luck 👍🏽 🍀

Yea it says card delievered to me i even tracked it all i saw was notice of Ap and EAD then SSN 

3 hours ago, Mellamanlola said:

So today I received an update on my ead/ap renewal which i sent in july, saying that the case was closed because of benefit received by other means 🙏🏽 Good luck to all of my friends still waiting🍀 i have successfully got my new ssn and REAL id 💁🏽‍♀️ Don’t waste any time aaaaand when going to update your docs I recommend you guys go to lower Manhattan (ssa in williams st and dmv in Greenwich) because the process is very organized and everyone is up to date regarding immigration 💁🏽‍♀️ Good luck friends 🍀

Good tip on downtown, thanks 👌

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 11/18/2019 at 4:29 PM, carndees said:

Got the magical text this morning "your case has been updated".  Jumped on and the interview has been scheduled, can't wait to see that the date of the interview...  

Jan 2nd interview!  

Has anyone who filed from late December 2018 gotten any interview notices or any updates?

also, I filed for my I-94 with for I-102 with  my adjustment of status because I misplaced the original one. The name is unfortunately spelled incorrectly on the document, does someone have experience with this? 

😓

I checked the status of my case now and wow there is an update!!!- "on November 20th 2019 your interview was scheduled" 🙂 I have my uscis account as well and tel# there for updates but I haven't received any txt with this update. I hope to get a notice with interview date before Thanksgiving (I have usps informed delivery so I'll be checking every morning for it now:-) I know I can call Tier 2 for the date, but so busy before Thanksgiving i don't think i will find time to do it 😂😀😃😆

I'm a Brooklyn filler with PD December 10th 2018.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Kr0k1et said:

wow congratulations on finally getting the interview date, what was your PD date?

Thanks! PD was July 17th 2018

On 11/24/2019 at 10:26 AM, Ring of the lord said:

Is there anyone belong to Brooklyn Field office? Can anybody give me idea what is the wait time to have the interview scheduled after the case status updated to ‘ case ready to be scheduled for an interview’

My wait time was 6 months for it

On 11/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, NewJourney2019 said:

Has anyone who filed from late December 2018 gotten any interview notices or any updates?

also, I filed for my I-94 with for I-102 with  my adjustment of status because I misplaced the original one. The name is unfortunately spelled incorrectly on the document, does someone have experience with this? 

😓

I filed on Dec 10th 2018 and on Nov 20 they scheduled my interview- as per online update ( i dont know the interview date yet-still waiting for notice in mail)

6 minutes ago, Ring of the lord said:

When did you file ?

I filed Dec 10 2018 and my case was ready to be scheduled for interview since May 31st 2019, on Nov 20th 2019 they finally scheduled it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.