1,212 posts in this topic

Hey friends, creating this thread so we can get help from our fellows who have/had there interviews in islamabad embassy. 

Please do let us know the experiences, tips and advices. Information related to medical or anything that can help :) 

Timeline
2 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Hey friends, creating this thread so we can get help from our fellows who have/had there interviews in islamabad embassy. 

Please do let us know the experiences, tips and advices. Information related to medical or anything that can help :) 

My cousin's wife already went through this. Wedding Visa interviews are easy. They only give hard time to Fiancé, visit and student visas.

For wedding its basic stuff. Don't stress out over interview.

Edited by ahm12

14 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

My cousin's wife already went through this. Wedding Visa interviews are easy. They only give hard time to Fiancé, visit and student visas.

For wedding its basic stuff. Don't stress out over interview.

Thanks :) can you please give us some info about medical? And how we can register for courier service?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Thanks :) can you please give us some info about medical? And how we can register for courier service?

I am not sure what city you are in but in karachi you take your interview letter to Agha Khan Hospital defense branch to get an appointment. I am not sure about registration with courier service.

Get your medical appointment ASAP.

10 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

I am not sure what city you are in but in karachi you take your interview letter to Agha Khan Hospital defense branch to get an appointment. I am not sure about registration with courier service.

Get your medical appointment ASAP.

I am from lahore.. i will call wilcare tomorow, see if they give appointment on call

Thank you so much for info :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, lousiaC said:

I am from lahore.. i will call wilcare tomorow, see if they give appointment on call

Thank you so much for info :) 

I believe wilcare isn't really busy. You will be able to get appointment for anytime soon.

Timeline
9 hours ago, lousiaC said:

It really depends on the situation.  I would not agree that an spouse visa is always an easy interview.  The questions were easy and you know everything about each other so it shouldn't be a problem but how easy it ends depends on a lot of factors.  If you are the wife and petitioned by a man in USA, both never married before and have plenty of bonafide evidence you should have no issues...but if there are red flags you could have issues getting  visa on your first try and could be questioned heavily.   Like others have said don't stress you only have so much power just do the best you can.  Try to be relaxed, make eye contact and answer honestly.  

Good luck! 

Hello friends,

I just received appointment confirmation email from wilcare and the document necessary to bring for medical says

"Valid Polio Certificate issued by the Government Hospital / Institute. "

From where i can get that? Can anyone please help with this?

10 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

It really depends on the situation.  I would not agree that an spouse visa is always an easy interview.  The questions were easy and you know everything about each other so it shouldn't be a problem but how easy it ends depends on a lot of factors.  If you are the wife and petitioned by a man in USA, both never married before and have plenty of bonafide evidence you should have no issues...but if there are red flags you could have issues getting  visa on your first try and could be questioned heavily.   Like others have said don't stress you only have so much power just do the best you can.  Try to be relaxed, make eye contact and answer honestly.  

Good luck! 

Thanks... I have been following your case and reallyyyy sorry for what happened. In Sha Allah these issues will resolve for you.  Please pray for us.

17 hours ago, Love_HZ said:

I believe wilcare isn't really busy. You will be able to get appointment for anytime soon.

Please do let us know the documents u took for the medical.

Timeline
5 hours ago, lousiaC said:

Please do let us know the documents u took for the medical.

Pakistani Id, passport, IL & polio certificate from Govt hospital.

6 minutes ago, Love_HZ said:

Pakistani Id, passport, IL & polio certificate from Govt hospital.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, lousiaC said:

Medical was done early today, was told results will be ready in the evening.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.