Ilio&DF

Cubans Interview Guyana Georgetown

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Good Morning. This is the last info I got from some friends that already got their interview completed in USA embassy in Guyana. They got their interview done on last June 26, 2018. They are 3 couples with CR-1 Visa.

What I believe is most important for all of us following this process is the TIME that it will take to get completed. All of them have their cases completed by NVC on DECEMBER 2017 all of them have different priority dates on their processes in USCIS what makes me think that NVC completed case date is the one that counts for an interview date to be given to each of us.

These all couples got the same date for their interview JUNE 26 of 2018 and for some reason I think NVC is only assigning only one day of the month for all the CR-1 visas.

I called NVC yesterday and the agent told me they are already scheduling August interviews and I believe that those interviews assigned will be for those  people that got their processes completed on January 2018. So make your own math and get an estimate date for your interviews. It could be that some months have less cases completed than others and probably it will help to move the list further. I hope this help you. I am waiting for my friends, as soon as they return I will post everything about how was the full process ( so far I know the interview was really fast, well organized and short ( 4 question or so only )). Feliz dia :jest::jest:

t.gift.gifImage result for cuba map

Filed: IR-2 Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hola thanks for the information not enough people on here talking about Guyana and the Cuban interview process, please update as your friends get back, thanks. we are desperately waiting for my son to be interviewed and bring him home to US 

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 4:22 PM, cubanbarry said:

Hola thanks for the information not enough people on here talking about Guyana and the Cuban interview process, please update as your friends get back, thanks. we are desperately waiting for my son to be interviewed and bring him home to US 

Hello! is you son home with you already? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.