dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview August 2018

1,038 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Abies said:

It will end in praise sis. Congratulations to you and your husband in advance.

We finally got our case number on friday

Congrats Abies. Very happy for you. Let the rest of the journey be smooth and quick for you :) Prayers!

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

Just called NVC, and we got our date: 8/2/2018. The lady said is tentative and not official yet, and waiting for embassy to confirm. Was scheduled today. I am freaking out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, HariMS said:

Congrats Abies. Very happy for you. Let the rest of the journey be smooth and quick for you :) Prayers!

Amen. Thank you so much 

2 hours ago, maryLu said:

Just called NVC, and we got our date: 8/2/2018. The lady said is tentative and not official yet, and waiting for embassy to confirm. Was scheduled today. I am freaking out.

Hi, when was your cc? congrats!

Sent documents on 29june(recieving date) and now waiting for cc. I hope to get it soon without any checklist. 

Congrats to all those with cc ,interviews. Best of luck.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
3 hours ago, maryLu said:

A tentative date is better than no date!

Hope the embassy confirms everything and you get your interview as scheduled.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I have my interview planned in 9 days (the 11th of July) but haven't received my P4 interview letter.

Can the letter be the e-mail of the NVC planning my interview?

Thank you!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Anna Rock said:

Hi everyone!

I have my interview planned in 9 days (the 11th of July) but haven't received my P4 interview letter.

Can the letter be the e-mail of the NVC planning my interview?

Thank you!!

It is the email from NVC with your interview date. If you have not received an email like that then call NVC and tell them you have not receive your P4 interview email. It is very important you have it

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

It is the email from NVC with your interview date. If you have not received an email like that then call NVC and tell them you have not receive your P4 interview email. It is very important you have it

Thank you for your quick feedback :) I've received the e-mail from NVC but not the letter, is it NVC who send the letter as well? Do you think I should call them? Thanks a lot!!

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Joelbincythomas said:

Hay Guys need to now when does the AT NVC status changes, we got our interview letter last week, and the status still says At NVC on the NVC Website.

Thanks 

The AT NVC status will not change until NVC sends your case file to the embassy. Keep on checking, when it says in transit it means NVC has send it, when it changes to Ready it means the embassy has receive your case file

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Anna Rock said:

Thank you for your quick feedback :) I've received the e-mail from NVC but not the letter, is it NVC who send the letter as well? Do you think I should call them? Thanks a lot!!

The email is the P4 letter. You will not receive it through the mail. Just print the email from NVC.

3 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

The AT NVC status will not change until NVC sends your case file to the embassy. Keep on checking, when it says in transit it means NVC has send it, when it changes to Ready it means the embassy has receive your case file

Thanks for your response, any clue how long it takes to change it to transit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.